Will I find another you? When,
To me, love should be reckless and shameless

Seeing him sing her song so well, Felicity couldn't help but join in. They sang together.

I yearn for a love so reckless that it strips me off of every aspect of reality I have grown accustomed to.

A love so shameless that I stand bare and vulnerable for it.

A love so deep that it brings shame to the seas and skies and everything in between.

A love like ours.

I'll never find a love like ours,
It's gone, it's gone, it's gone like a wisp of smoke.

"Hehe," once the song was over, they both turned toward each other and burst into laughter. It was so random yet so exciting when their voice merged together like old lovers.

What made her happier was that he chose a song that was written by her.

"You sing well," Felicity complimented with a huge grin.

"Not better than you," Alexander complimented back.

"Should we form a band since we both sing well," she suggested with a playful wink. Just a mere gesture was enough to take his breath away.

He was hopelessly in love with her, wasn't he?

"I'm sure we'll be successful even if we sound weird," picking himself back together, he spoke. If people knew that Alexander Lu and Felicity Lin have made a song together, won't the song break records? Who wouldn't wanna hear how they sound when they sing? Especially her little fans who were screaming their heads off when they found out about her being single in her last interview.

"Yes they'll watch us," Felicity nodded. Who wouldn't wanna know how Alexander sounds when he sings?

"I don't want to, I want to have you all my eyes, no other eyes," Alexander murmured softly. Soft enough so that Felicity could not hear.

"What?" Felicity asked curiously when she heard him murmur something but before she could ask anything further, Alexander got a call and he went towards the left corner of the living room to attend it.

Felicity watched his smile change into a frown as he talked on call. He looked more exhausted and worried the more he heard the other sides speak. Lately, Alexander has been stressed. He did not say anything to her but because she was so close to him, she knew about it no matter how much he tried to hide it from her.

"You have been in stress lately," once he returned and settled beside her, she just straight up questioned.

"There have been some issues in the company lately," Alexander did not hide anything yet did not disclose anything in detail he just lightly brushed over the issue that was bothering him later.

"you can share," Felicity said. She wanted to be there for him just as much he had been there for her however she would not force him to say anything he does not want.

"There is a project and I really want us to get it, the authority is going to issue a tender for it," Alexander told. This project was very important for him and the company, however, he had been facing some issues one after another regarding it.

"Lu's will bid?" Felicity asked

"Yes,"

"I have faith in you," Felicity's eyes fell over a strand of hair that fell on top of his forehead, she reached over, brushed it aside and tucked it behind his ear. Alexander's breath hitched in his throat as he felt her fingertips graze his forehead. He felt her warm hand slowly move downward and rest gently upon the side of his face.

Her movements were so slow as if she were touching something precious to her. Her eyes were on his the whole time and he could see his reflection in those black orbs.

He felt like the time has paused. He reached out and held the back of her hand, leaning in towards the warmth of her palm.

"Please don't put too much strain on yourself, Alex, you're a very important person," she spoke gently as if she was scared that he will break if she rose her voice. His heart raced not knowing that hers was contesting his own.

"To you?" he gently asked. Not wanting to break this beautiful delicateness between them.

"More than you know," she replied. Her eyes held nothing but honesty.

"Can you sleep in the guest room tonight?" kissing her palm, Alexander sat back straight and made a request.

"Sure," she complied without hesitation.