Trailer 2

…

"Hey, Eraser, take a look at this" a white polar bear said, making the tired pro hero look over at the map,

Oh.

"The old land of Dray?! Is it still standing?" He asked, surprised. With a hand over his mouth.

"Yes, it seems so, as well as the Empire of Esempi" as the principal of Yuuei said this, Toshinori almost pales at the thought of never knowing that a full empire of quirkless… no-

Old humans living on an isolated island, with no heroes to save them?!

To him, a retired number one pro hero failed his job, never knowing that there was a possibility that a fucking quirk was isolating a whole empire of Old humans.

He already failed once, and ..

No

He can't think of it ever again.

..

"Oh?" A beeping sound was on the map. It was a red one, as soon as it came on, all the Classes' names showed up on the map.

No

It couldn't be…

"Oh? Popular student, [Y/n] Midoriya, quirk, Obi manipulation. It seems that she's being taken by two individuals."

Aizawa paled at the thought of his one of his student's getting kidnapped again.

No

"We'll arrange your whole class Aizawa, so no reckless rescuing can't occur." The white mouse said, drinking his tea

Aizawa nodded, "All Might will assist you as well." Aizawa groaned, why did the former number one pro hero have to go with him?!

"Fine" Aizawa sighted, and looked at [Y/n's] little red dot, and for a second, no longer than a second, [Y/n's] dot went off the map and it was placed somewhere else, Midoriya family home.

A coincidence. Yeah, it has to be.

Well then, I guess this field trip is going to waste, no recourse, then I guess it's time for future heroes to expand on their geometry.

In Lake Mizu, a single boat was being brought, two people, one with a green hoodie, and another, with a white T-shirt and a flame font on the front, with a bandana on his head.

Oh yeah, another person as well

This person was unconscious, they already knew it anyways, so.

"Sapnap, did you have the tracker removed?" The man in green spoke up, "of course I did Dream" 'Sapnap' replied back, rowing the boat back and forth, back and forth, until eventually they reached Land.

Empire of Esempi.

Oh it's great to be Home.

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

Hello! I'm still updating chapters in my documents! So don't worry! I just don't have the internet needed, along with me moving to a different place for my school, and settling in a new place is kinda taking a role on me.

I'm still on my hiatus for now, forgive me but New places take a shit ton outta me🙏

Also! My books are going to be updated sometime in the future! So I'm not dead!