𝐅𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 | 01

CHAPTER ONE 🕸️

     "WHO ARE YOU and how do you know who i am?" (y/n) shouted, "you better answer my question or i swear to god i'll—"

the man raised an eyebrow at her with an amused smirk on his face, "or you'll what sweetheart?"

"i'll shoot you,"

"with your web?"

"no," the web shooters on (y/n)'s raised hands began to change. the machine began morphing into something that looks like a repulsor ray, the same one that iron man usually uses. the man's eyes widen, he held his hands up with a look of nervousness and amusement in his face.

"there's no need for that black widow-"

"then answer my question," (y/n) walked closer towards him powering up the repulsor ray, "who are you, and how do you know who i am?"

the man took a deep breath, "my name is miguel o'hara, i'm a spider man from earth 2098. i've been researching about you for quite a while now, i've been trying to find you because i need your help."

(y/n) studied the man right in front of him, she studied his body language and facial expression. he looked like he was telling the truth but of course she's still skeptical. "how do i know you're not lying? for all i know you could be here to kill me and steal the technology and weapon my father created."

miguel let's out an exasperated sigh, "how do i-" he was cut off by a loud explosion from a building a few blocks away. (y/n) looked at the man in front of her, she nudged her head towards the explosion. "now's a chance to prove yourself, but this conversation isn't over yet." she then ran and jumped of the building, swinging over the city with miguel following behind her.

both miguel and (y/n) landed on top of an apartment building that overlooks the crime scene, turns out the whole frontside of a jewelry store was blown up. bits and pieces of the store were scattered everywhere, and there was glass all over the place. across the street, was a huge black truck. five figures then bursts out from the back of truck, they had two empty bags each but the thing that caught the two spider people's eyes were the unusual weapons they were holding.

the "thieves" looked like they were holding silver mini versions of a bazooka, (y/n)'s eyes widen as she recognized the weapon.

"you know what those are?" miguel asked noticing the girl beside him stiffen.

"sonic rays," (y/n) mumbled. "they look like rivera sonic rays-"

"your father made those?"

"yes but— they were never.. my father never finished making them."

miguel raised an eyebrow at (y/n) who was watching the thieves intently. "what's your plan?"

"stop them, immobilize them, hand them off to the police," (y/n) shrugged as she prepares to swing down to the jewelry store.

"that's your plan?" miguel whispered with disbelief.

"yeah, and don't get hit by the ray obviously. that shit hurts and affects people like us differently so becareful." (y/n) grinned and swung down to the crime scene leaving a stunned but still not that surprised miguel who soon swings after her.