Chapter-49(Unknown call)

Start from the beginning

*************

After sometime, she comes after changing. Sid puts his hand around her bare shoulder holding her close to him while Avu smiles at his protectiveness. Sid puts his sunglasses back with his free hand and they both moves out from there. They were looking perfect, couple together. Sid was wearing white half sleeve shirt with black stripes on it and a dark blue jeans looking hot as usual while Avu was wearing orange off shoulder crop top with mid thigh skirt looking damn beautiful. Avu was telling him about how the director has made them dance many times since morning and they sits in the car and left to the shopping mall while talking with eachother.

 Avu was telling him about how the director has made them dance many times since morning and they sits in the car and left to the shopping mall while talking with eachother

Sidneet's outfit

Sidneet's outfit.

After 15 mins of drive, Sid stops the car at Avu's favourite lavish and cozy restaurant to made her eat something as he knows that she must be starving as Avu's mom has told him that she just have only half sandwich in hurry in the morning and has left from there without having proper breakfast while Avu looks at him with frown. He gets off from the car and goes to her side and opens the door for her and gestures her to come out. Avu comes out and looks at him confusingly. Sid closes the door behind her and holding her hand, he takes her inside the restaurant where there was only few people's. He pulls a chair for her but Avu doesn't sit and asks him.

Avu-: Why are we here...?? We had to go to shopping na....?? Everyone is waiting for us... She asks him while Sid keeps his mobile and shades on the table and makes her sit on the table by holding her shoulder.

Sid-: no one is waiting precious... They all are busy in shopping... Now sit here comfortably and order lunch and it's dadi's order to bring you to the mall after fulfilling her daughter's stomach... He says while making her sit and gives her the menu card.

Avu-: but it's not the time for lunch and also I'm not feeling hungry... She says while looking up at him who was standing near her chair.

Sid-: don't lie to me precious... Maa (Sid calls am as maa) has already told me that my stubborn fiance hadn't have proper breakfast in morning... So close your mouth and order lunch till the time I'm coming from restroom... he tells her while Avu rolls her eyes internally at her mom who had to tell every single thing to her soon to be husband.

Avu-: but you said close your mouth and order lunch but if I'll close my mouth then how will I give the order...? She asks him while looking innocently with thinking expression while Sid was about to explain her but understood seeing her fake innocent and thinking face that she's trying to tease him but Sid can easily read her eyes. He glares her playfully while Avu giggles and holds her one ear with one hand asking for apology in sign language while Sid smiles at her and goes after putting her some part of hairs on her both bare shoulder covering it from hairs so that no one stares his fiance while avu giggles at his possessiveness.

Avu gives the order and was sitting scrolling her mobile when she sees Sid's mobile ringing. She looks back to see if sid is coming or not but doesn't find him coming.

Avu(to herself)-: Should I pick it up...?? No it's not nice to pick or check another's mobile... But he's not another, he's my soon to be husband and I have rights on him so should I...?? Yeah I should, I remember that last time Siddharth has only said me that there's no need of taking permission from him to touch his mobile or to see it and I remember how he scolded me cutely last time for letting the mobile ringing and not answering... Infact he only had told me his password of mobile and laptop both... Let's pick it up... And she picks his mobile only to see an unknown no flashing. She picks the call. Hello...

Unknown person-: hello... Is this Siddharth sir's no...?? The voice asks her and hearing the sweet voice she gets that it's a girl.

Avu-: yeah it is... But who are you..?? And what you want to talk to him...?? You can drop the message to me I'll tell him...

Unknown girl-: Myself Aishwarya urf Aish Mittal... And I want to talk to him about our upcoming project with Mr. Nigam and something personal too with my chocolate boy which I don't wanna tell his secretary and my brother too wants to talk to him regarding the new upcoming deal... She says rudely to Avu making her fume in anger as firstly she was pissed off from her director from morning who was taking out lil mistakes in their dance, secondly from the media who were creating rumours that she's dating her co-star Nikk and she hasn't tell about this to Sid but she knows somewhere that he's aware about it but not saying anything to her or confronting her or doubting on her because he trust her completely and is mature and also this small things can never come between them but then too she wanna tell him this too as her mom and dad has explained her that no matters what if we share our happiness and sorrow and even small things too with our partner then it just makes our relation more beautiful and strong, and to keep your relationship misunderstanding free you should not hide everything from your partner especially when your partner is really very very understanding and then now the continuous stares of people's especially girl's present there who was making her uncomfortable by their gaze seeing her with Sid and now this girl on call.

Avu-: done with your rubbish talks now listen carefully opening your both ears and note my every point -:

1.) This is his personal no and no one is allowed to call him like this without his permission. He hates when someone try to mix personal and professional life together.

2.) Call his secretary or manager and take appointment for them and then talk to him when he's in office by dialling office no not his private number.

3.) Don't dare to disturb him again by calling at his personal number when he's not in his office he don't like it and will burst upon the other person who do something like this.

4.) Tell your brother to take an appointment first to talk to him on office no and call him there or meet him in office or by arranging a meeting with him.

5.) Lastly I'm not his secretary but his soon to be wife and he's not any chocolate boy so don't you dare to cross your limits and call him for all this talks on his personal number or else you'll face his wrath if he gets to know that you said all this and talked to me in not so calm tone. She says to her and cuts the call before the girl could reply. She was fuming in jealousy listening "chocolate boy".

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

How's jealous Avu and what do you think what could be the girl's relationship with Sid and now what's gonna happen...??

Please vote nd comment 50+ or else no chapter till then.

Next part will be updated after 50+ comments and lot's of votes.

Till then bubbye.