6- Is that real?

-How did Amane and Tsukasa get rid of the perverted and drunk people around?

T: STAY AWAY FROM AMANE YOU BITCH!!

A: WHAT?!

T: I SHOT THE SIGN OF THE CROSS IN YOUR BUTTON , SHOO HIAAAAAA!!!

A: EXCUSE ME, MASTER, CAN WE GO?!

T: THE PERSONS OF MY GODS!!

A: TSUKASA!!!!

____________________________

Y: So you... you are that friend of Amane-kun.

T: Yes! I'm Tsukasa!

A: I named him Tsukasa. I think it suits him too.

T: It suits.

Ao: It's a bit sad that he doesn't have a name. Who threw him out?

T: Threw him out.

Y: Poor Tsukasa-kun...you seem harmless even though you're actually a vampire.

T: A vampire.

A: Ahaha...you never saw the other side.

T: Other side.

K: What are you repeating? I can understand even if you don't repeat it.

T: I can understand.

K: I'm silent now.

T: Now.

A: It's a bit of a thing... even though we've only met for a day, I seem to understand it. He has trouble understanding things like the alphabet. So don't use things like similes when talking to him. He doesn't even know what house is...

K: Big baby.

When Tsukasa smashed one on Kou's head, Kou also responded. While everyone was talking, the two of them started fighting in the back.

Y: That's sad...

Ao: I'll teach him the alphabet!

Y: How do you come across him this state in high school?

A: He has little knowledge. He met a good person and taught him some things. One of the things that is not sad is that he knows everything that is perverted even though no one teaches him. Also, his mouth is a bit slurred.

Ao: He's not a bad person after all!

Y: Vampires are evil though.

A: Tsukasa.-TSUKASA?!

Kou was pulling on Tsukasa's hair and cheek, while Tsukasa was holding his collar. Amane suddenly took Tsukasa from among Kou with concern. He took him in his arms.

A: What are you doing Kou?!

K: This guy is so annoying.

Ao: Not like judging, but... don't you think you're alike?

T: Hm?

Tsukasa and Amane turned to look at each other at the same time. Tsukasa turned to Aoi and stopped looking at Amane.

T: We are not alike.

Ao: Even your eyes are the same though~.

T: It's not same.