5 - Street friend

Ao: Okay! Another chance has landed on our list! Option one, apologize instead of the person who took the same bottle and broke it. You can't make much progress this, but it's heartwarming. The second option is that since he like radios, you can get his attention and become friends in return for takes your radio. Or you give the radio when he want it, that's it. Third option...

A: Mm-hm! I'm listening!

Y: Why do you want to be friends with him so badly?

A: It's like god says I'm missing out on a lot by not being friends with him.

Ao: The third option, you buy him a guitar and form a long friendship.

A: Third, third!

K: Or you can talk him.

A: NEVER.

S: I know that hoodie boy.

Sakura walked in slowly, holding the door delicately. From that moment on, Amane's focus had been on Sakura.

A: So who is he?

S: Let me tell you, it's not your brother or anything. He is my cousin. You can know what he is when you see with his eyes.

Sakura took out her phone and decrypted it. She went into photos and opened a photo. She then pointed the phone at Amane for him to see.

He had those eyes, as she said. It was the same hoodie. To convince him, Sakura offered to open the audio recording that was left in the messages. But Amane refused.

A: I already know it's not him.

Ao: Maybe your brother is really dead Yugi-kun?

A: No. I don't want to believe he's dead. My parents are hiding things from me about my brother. l hoping to find it!

S: What if your brother is a vampire?

A: Vam-eh-what?

S: You can find your brother in dark areas if he is a vampire. For example, side streets, forest, tunnels...

A: B, but I'm afraid.

He said so, but even if his ass didn't eat this, he entered the alley he entered before, it's time to exit. Could what she say be true? If his brother was a vampire, how would he find him? Amane's dreams faded. Entertainment venues would not be open at night. He despaired that he could not go with him. But then he realized that he can't go either. Amane was even more upset. On his brother's condition.

"He can't do anything. He's just fighting to survive..." he thought and took his first step into the alley. The time was alley. In the alley were dark. He suddenly stopped. He withdrew his step.

"If I came around two o'clock, he can walk around easily, can't he?" a thought came over him. So he did. He turned his steps towards his home. He guess he didn't need to buy that guitar anymore.

After keeping himself busy reading a book until very dark night time, he wanted to make sure that his parents were in bed. He slowly opened the door of his room. After looking left and right, he closed the door and went back to his room. If the lights are not on, they are already asleep. Because his mother was afraid of the dark, everytimes his father kept the lights on until his mother fell asleep.

Quietly, he opened his closet and took off his pants. He put on his trousers and fastened his belt, but something struck his mind. "Is it too cold out late? Is the t-shirt overkill?". He didn't move for about ten minutes, wondering if he would be cold. Ten minutes later, he revealed to himself that he didn't care if it was cold, that he wanted to find his brother immediately. Well, he wored a cardigan.