𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35

Start from the beginning

Geto created a huge barrier around us. "Thank you! The quality of the cursed spirits techniques ceases to grow at the moment they are absorbed by cursed manipulation grew during his fight against you guys! I wanted Jogo too but oh well!" Geto said to us.

"What have you done?" Tsukumo asked Geto. "I remotely cast idle transfiguration on two types of non sorcerers who'd already been marked" Geto said.

"The people who I had ingest cursed objects like Yuji Itadori and the people with cursed techniques whose brains were meant to be non sorcerers like Junpei Yoshino. I adjusted their brains for sorcery. To the former, I gave strength as vessels. To the latter, the capacity to use cursed techniques"

"As of the moment I have broken the seal of the cursed objects. Some have been deep in slumber since being exposed to my cursed energy at the time of marking but they will soon awaken. To deepen their understanding of cursed energy I will have them fight each other. I carefully chose them and the cursed objects. Think of it as releasing a thousand malevolent Yuji Itadori's"

"A thousand that's not many. You underestimate human rationality. You think people will kill each other simply because they got power?" Tsukumo asked.

"Everything has an order. I would not make such an oversight. Your questions are starting to lack perspicacity" Geto said. Tsukumo just smiled then turned to me and Yuji.

"He's pissing me off. Let's go beat him down!" Tsukumo said. "Sorry but I can't move right now..." Yuji said. "Im fine" I said. "Alright let's go!" Tsukumo said. Suddenly the ice got even thicker but I turned on Infinity so it wouldn't affect me.

I looked to se the white haired girl was back. "Uraume what happened?" Geto asked. "Poison!" Uraume replied. "My blood was mixed with piercing blood of course it's poison" Choso said.

"Wait there may be more of them!" Momo said. 'My comrade Aoi, the girl with the gun as well as the suit. They don't belong here" Tsukumo said.

"I am still talking" Geto said. (Of course you are! Because we love it when you read your little essays out loud!😊)

" the cursed objects that I proved, or what's left of sorcerers, I painstakingly made vows with a millennium ago. However, I did not only enter into a contract with sorcerers, but those vows became know when I obtain this body" Geto said.

"No way..." Tsukumo said. Geto released a surge of curses then held his hand out so we could see the prison realm. "GOJO!" Yuji and I yelled.

"Y/n. Yuji. Good bye I expect much from you" Geto said as he disappeared with the curses. Choso put his hand out in front of me in Yuji. "Are you listening Sukuna it is beginning once again! The world of Heinan. The golden age of cursed techniques!" Yuji said.

*TIME SKIP*

I sat down next to Yuji on the big staircase as he just stared down at his hands. "Yuji how are you injures?" Choso asked. "I'm good. Even though I was hit with black flash" Yuji said.

"Yuji. Y/n. Don't worry about me you guys can return to jujutsu high. I have to collect the remains of shoso and the others anyway" Choso said.

"It's not that... the problem isn't wether I want to return or not... Sukuna is plotting something involving Fushiguro and Y/n... besides I killed too many people I can no longer stay with everyone... I also killed your little brothers" Yuji said.