~Chapter 1~

*≪❤︎≫*≪❤︎≫*≪❤︎≫*≪❤︎≫*≪❤︎≫*≪❤︎≫*≪❤︎≫*

Miya Osamu never thought of having the same page as you most of the time. You too weren't expecting that.

It might be a coincidence for both of you. Or is it something else? Like... soulmates?

How did the two of you start all this life together?

It all started on their first meeting.

──────────

{𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾: 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅}

The hungry dark brown hair-colored fox was currently in the convenience store, hunting for his food. Osamu was having a hard time picking which food he wanted to buy. So many to choose from and he could eat anything. He sighs, shaking his head before going to another aisle to find the food that he wants.

Onigiri [🍙].

That's the food he loves to eat the most. He would marry to that food but it would be impossible to do so. Sad. Talking about the food that he loves the most, he finally found it. Lucky for him, it was the last one on the shelf. Reaching out to the food by extending his hand, but there's another hand reaching out for it too.

Osamu tore his eyes away from the food then looked towards the person, same goes for the girl. Both eyes met. Confused expressions are written on both of their faces.

Osamu saw her appearance, (e/c - eye color) color eyes, (h/l - hair length) (h/c - hair color) color hair that tied into a high ponytail (If you have short hair, just ignore the "tied into a high ponytail" part 😅), pinkish color lips, her scent, and her uniform. She's from another middle school, Kobe Ryukoku Junior (One of the middle schools in Hyōgo Prefecture).

"Ano [あの - Excuse me]," She spoke, her voice sounding very angelic. "Do you want that?"

Osamu's eyes glanced towards the onigiri for a while, then glanced back at the girl and nodded his head. "Yes, I do want that." He bluntly replied.

The girl hesitated, staring at the onigiri and biting her lower lips. "Well... looks like we're on the same page." She mumbled but he heard it.

"How old are you?"

"Eh? What's with the sudden?"

"Just tell me."

She blinked her eyes twice. "14..."

Osamu smiled. "Great, I'm 14 too. But I'm older than you so the onigiri is mine."

"Huh!?" The girl's mouth agape. "How is that fair? We're literally the same age!"

"I don't care." Osamu took the onigiri. "This is mine~"

The girl angrily huffed out, but she decided to just let it slide since there are more other delicious snacks she can pick. "Whatever, ya can have that. Seems like you didn't know the idioms of "Ladies first", huh?"

"Yeah, I don't know. What is that?" Osamu had a sly smirk on his face. Oh wow, he can do that?

The girl looks at him bluntly, her shoulder slouches down a little. "Seriously?" This little boy can't be serious about it, right? Well, the visible sly smirk on his face can tell that he is joking. She sighs before straightening up her body and turning around.

"You know what, just enjoy the onigiri. I hope I don't meet you again, weird boy." Then she walked away, leaving the boy standing there with the onigiri in his hand. The scent from the girl slowly fades away.

Honestly, for Osamu, he felt bad. Of course he wasn't the type of person who would share his favorite food with anyone. But something about this girl that just walked out of the convenience store with a box of chocolate Pocky in her hands, making him feel bad.

Osamu carried on to pay for his food on the counter and after that, he quickly ran out of the convenience store, wanting to search for the girl and hope that she was still there. He wants to know about the girl, he wants to get her name. But sadly, the girl wasn't there anymore. He stood right outside the convenience store, whipping his head to the left and to the right. No sight of the girl was found. She is fast disappearing.

Osamu sighed once again before heading in the direction of his house. He opened the onigiri wrapper and slowly took a big bite. He hums happily as he savors the taste of the onigiri. The fillings were okaka [おかか - bonito flakes moistened with soy sauce]. He adores every different type of filling, as long as it has taste in it.

"I hope I don't meet you again, weird boy."

These words from the girl came to his mind. Did she really mean that? Well, hopefully not, because...

Osamu really wants to meet that girl again someday.

──────────

{𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫}

The girl: My young self looks so cool.

Osamu: And my young self looks so cute.

The girl: Eh? Why are ya here again, weird boy?!

Osamu: What? Author-chan told us to do the ending part on every chapter, isn't it?

The girl: B-but... you... Author-chan, can you please find someone else?

Osamu: Why do you need someone else? Am I not good enoug-

The girl: You shut up!

Oopsie~ Sorry reader-chan, you gotta have to get used to it because you're gonna do this ending part with Osamu in almost every chapter. But if there's somebody else in some specific chapter, then I'll pair you up with them or without you in it for the ending part 😁.

Btw, I used "she/the girl" as your pronounce in this chapter because Osamu doesn't know your name yet, so I couldn't use "you/your". But do not worry, after the get-to-know is made, then your pronounce would be "you/your" (' ˘ ').

962 words...

Have a nice day, everyone~ (^_^) byebye!!

💕Thank you for reading~💕

*≪❤︎≫*≪❤︎≫*≪❤︎≫*≪❤︎≫*≪❤︎≫*≪❤︎≫*≪❤︎≫*