Chapter-47(Final decision-: The punishment day).

Start from the beginning

************

In sometime, the proceedings begins again and Lavina tells Everything to judge about sd and raghav shocking them as after warning them so many times they goes against them.

Sd-: no your honour she's lying...

Lavina-: I'm not... You had played with all of our feelings but now we will not let you use us like a toy...

RL-: your honour she's putting fake allegations upon my client... I'm sure Mr. Nigam's family has forced them to say all this...

Lavina-: no your honour... They hadn't and now even I'm regretting to trust him rather than others, my father has stopped me but I hadn't listened him and he abandoned me and has suicide, my mother died by heart attack and I don't have anyone else except both of them from childhood... And I'm ashamed that I had given birth to a monster like him and to call him (raghav) my son and my husband (sd)... Now I'm understanding how badly Vibha jii and her children's have suffered... Me and my daughter had just pretended to be happy, their are scars which they had given us by beating us... She says and wipes the makeup from her neck, face and hands showing the scars while others were shocked seeing how brutally he(sd) beated them. Dadi knows that how her son is and she doesn't have any doubt that all this wasn't done by him as from small age he mostly stays in bad things and with gangsters. Everyone in the court was looking at Sd and Raghav with disgust.

Vibha, Sid's dadi, minki also were called to witness boxs and were asked various questions about Sd and Raghav.

Judge(to Raghav's lawyer)-: do you want to say anything for your client...??

RL-: no your honour what can I say now after seeing all this evidence and when Mr. raghav has himself admitted his crimes... He says while looking down.

Judge-: oky... Then since Mr. Raghav has accepted has accepted all the accusations and Mr. Sharma doesn't have anything to say in his defence and after seeing all the evidences the court orders to seal all their factories and companies and to give all their property and wealth they made by illegal business to charity and gives both the father and son... He was telling his decision when suddenly Sid and tanu arrives there panting heavily and stops the judge while others who was looking at judge and Avu was sitting with crossed fingers opens her eyes and everyone looks back at Sid, she takes a breath seeing him.

Sid-: your honour before you reach to final conclusion and gives your decision, I want to show some more proofs to court... He requests him as he wants to increase the charges so that they doesn't get easy punishment while the judge grants his request and Sid gives the proof to lawyer while tanu goes and sits besides her mom with a smile on her face blinking her eyes in assurance that now they will be finally free from their cage and they don't have to suffer anymore. The lawyer smiles at him as their chance of winning increase and inserts the pendrive to laptop and shows everything to Judge on the big screen, it was the clip where they had beated Lavina and tanu and has made them sleep forcefully with other men's. One clip was in which tanu was just 9 years old and her father and brother has raped her mercilessly while her mother was begging them to stop. Even Sid has given the reports too of hospital in which Sd has forcefully made vibha and Lavina aborted their first baby which was a girl, he always wanted a boy so that he can make his son like him but to his bad luck and fortunately Sid doesn't become like him as always his grandfather has interrupted and kept him away from Sd and in small age only he has made him aware about his father so that's why he made raghav like him. Others were looking at them disbelievingly while everyone now was feeling pity on Lavina and tanu.

Judge-: So after seeing all this evidences the court gives Raghav Sharma life imprisonment and gives death statement of next month to Mr. Sharma (Sd)... He says writing his decision and while signing and closing the file of this case while everyone was happy listening the decision and hugs eachother in excitement and thanks the judge. Va, Lavina and Sid's dadi were lil bit upset as he's their husband and son but they ignores it as it's the punishment he deserves and after his deeds he doesn't deserve to live anymore.

Tanu(hugging Sid)-: thank you... Thank you so, so much bhaiya... You don't know what you had did for us today... She says while happy tears forms in her eyes while this was not at all liked by chinki minki, Reem, jan and Avu. Except them others smiles while Sid was confused at first and looks towards his mom and dadi who blinks their eyes in acceptance and smiles so Sid slightly hugs her from side.

Sid-: no need of thanks... It was necessary and thanks to you and your mom who supported us if you hadn't then he just get life imprisonment in punishment which he doesn't deserve for killing so many innocent lives, he deserves death... He says with hatred in his eyes glaring at Sd who was staring all of them who were now a happy family.

Tanu-: no bhaiya... If you hadn't given us strength then today we can't be to able to against them and do whatever we did... She says unhugging him as Sid removes his hand.

Lavina-: yeah Siddharth beta... If you were not there then maybe this all haven't been happened and they hadn't got their punishment for their deeds... From all of us we can't be able to stand against them, it was only you because of whom we all got strength to stand against them...

Va-: I agree... We can't be able to do anything except sitting at home in fear and getting scared from them... She says while everyone agrees and Ad was feeling glad that he choosed a boy like Siddharth for his daughter Avu.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.