𝙛𝙬𝙪, 𝟬𝟬𝟮

Start from the beginning

"brooo!" ashanti lowly exclaimed, "let's gooo!"

timeskip — lunchtime.

12:01

"ʙᴜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ, ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ? ɪ ʜᴏᴡ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴛ" 

ꜰᴡᴜ ʙʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏɴᴇxᴛᴅᴏᴏʀ

"THEY ASSES FINALLY HEREEEE!" the three girls turned their head in-sync to see their close friend, 𝘝𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘈 approach them.

and the three instantly had the biggest smile on their faces, valeria could fr light up anyone's day.

the three knew her because she was solana's neighbor so when the three would hang out valeria would wanna tag along, solana and valeria had also been friends for a lil while,

valeria did indeed have her own lil circle, but she honestly loved those girls so much.

so now the minute she saw solana, courtney, and ashanti walk inside she immediately pepped them, and got up from the table that contained her own friends to talk to them.

"HI VAL!" courtney hugged her so hard it almost knocked valeria off her feet, that's what she always be doin.

"hi courtney!" she dragged as she hugged solana, "val you look so pretty!" solana complemented

"you look good too solanaaa!" valeria who had a light hispanic accent but it was still audible loved pronouncing everyone's full name, especially if it sounded good to her. 

she looked at ashanti, "awwwh you look so cuteee!" in a few seconds ashanti was engulfed with a hug from valeria, and she hugged back instantly, "thank you val." she smiled.

the four engaged in conversation for a few minutes before one of valeria's friends called her so she said her goodbyes and went back to her table.

"man i love that girl." courtney sighed shaking her head, "real." solana agreed.

right when ashanti was about to open her mouth she felt a hand on top of her head, "wha the fuc—"

"who you cursing at?" jeremiah spoke causing ashanti to turn around and look at her brother, "why you touching my hairrr?? stop." she ran her fingers through her hair.

"anyway" he rolled his eyes, "what's good yall?" he turned to courtney and solana.

"ceceeee!" he dragged dapping up courtney who in returned mugged him, "and sosoooo!" he dapped up solana, smiling.

that's all he calls them. cece and soso.

"stop talkin like that." courtney said putting her finger up at jeremiah's face, "yea stop talkin like that jeremy." 

they both knew that was gonna set him off. he hated being called jeremy.

he mugged both of them and walked away, not even tryna engage in conversation.

ashanti laughed seeing that whole interaction, "where sitting?" she asked as the two scanned the cafeteria.

"there." solana pointed to a table that was in the back, "ight let's gooo!" courtney dragged as they began walking.