𝙛𝙬𝙪, 𝟬𝟬𝟮

Start from the beginning

"𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙉." solana spoke as ashanti hummed, the two girls waiting by courtney's class, waiting for them to be left out four lunch.

the two had also spent the previous period, and their class being let out a lil early made them roam around a bit— mostly near courtney's classroom.

"but you goin over there?" solana furrowed her eyebrows as ashanti nodded, "yea, i miss em anyway."

"i'm not even worried about him." ashanti felt herself repeat that sentence over and over again to the same people.

"you want us to come wit you?" solana asked, "nah, it's chill. imma be good. he's not the only nigga there, there's gonna be like— mad niggas at that table so..." 

"plus i get to see ddot. i missed him so bad." ashanti smiled, her light blue braces showing.

solana smiled too, "awwwh, watch y'all be mad dramatic and run up and hug each other."

ashanti laughed, "he prolly not gon wanna do that, but imma make him."

"perioddd," solana dragged, "y'all—

"neva met a hoe that meat rides as much as her bro, word to." courtney spoke as she walked out of her classroom first, closing the door behind her.

"court what happened?" ashanti asked, seeing that she was already on hots.

courtney had a real short temper and could get annoyed or mad by literally anything, everyone be telling her it's anger issues but she doesn't think so. she loves to just be an aggressor & get mad and take it out on people— only who really deserve it of course.

she starts smiling, pointing to the door she came out of, "i'm neva goin back there again. never. ms fields is literally omd all da timeee." courtney explains, "i was talking to this fine ass nigga cause i'm that class i gotta a lot of those, so almost everyone was doin the exact same thing. but na, she wanna pick on ME, cause i was making a lil bit of extra noise. like you are obsessed, hop offffff, then she told me to take the other way to lunch, separating me from my man."

solana laughed lightly, "she big mad." 

"for real." ashanti agreed, "you gon go back in there for your man."

courtney just smiled, "i prolly will but still." she sighed, "wassup wit yall tho? y'all ready to go to lunch?"

"yea." solana replied, "im actually hungry ash."

"for real." ashanti agreed, "let's gooo."

courtney looked at ashanti, "you good to go?"

she nodded smiling, "i am."

"edot's making her say hi to his niggas." solana told courtney, "ohhhh!" she dragged, looking back at ashanti who just stood there.

"why you sayin it like he forcing meee?" ashanti furrowed her eyebrows as solana just giggled, "ion know."

"ouuuu i can't wait for his bitch ass to see youuu!! you look so fine shanti." courtney blurted out causing solana and ashanti to laugh, "nah but real shit." solana said.

ashanti just playfully rolled her eyes, "he not even on a bitch mind fr, i lowkey miss them niggas tho." she spoke truthfully.

"or.." courtney started, "you could get wit one of his friends..like the nigga you was close with, was it ddot?" she looked at ashanti for confirmation and she nodded.

"no court. im not gonna get wit his friend." she spoke ima sarcastic tone, "like i said i'm good, im over it."

solana and courtney made a humming noise, implying that ashanti may be lying.