3

After the trio left the deck to get inside Ace's room, the deck was silent. The ones who had hurt Ace were glaring the deck and others who have done nothing to stop the horror, felt ashamed on themselves.

In the midst of this, Marco felt like a piece of shit. He was about to kill Ace. Ace's blood was in his hands. He couldn't help but bite his lips, to stop any sob from coming out. Ace hadn't cried in his torture, he had taken it all like a sponge. It was all his fault. Marco couldn't forgive himself. He could never. He didn't deserve to be the first mate or Ace's brother anymore after the horrible deeds he had done. 

Everyone know knew what was the reality. They had lifted hands on their brother. But Marco could have killed Ace today, due to his blind rage. Due to his frustration that Thatch was not waking up. He hated how he so recklessly was about to give into in his mood. He is thankful for Haruta, who had come to get him. Who told him that Thatch was awake. Who luckily saved Ace from the brutal murder which he was about to commit. But he couldn't say anything now. He was about to commit the worst crime in the Moby Dick. He deserves the punishment which everyone will give him. But unknown to him, everyone was feeling guilty and disappointed with their actions. 

Without lifting his head, Marco who had dared not to move from the ground, where he had been thrown to by Deuce, spoke.

"Kill me, yoi." But before anyone could react, there were running and yelling coming from Ace's room.

"YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!" It was Deuce's voice. But he seemed panicked, which alerted the crew and everyone wanted to barge in to check in what is wrong. But Pops, didn't allow anyone. He stood there, like a shield. The trio needed personal space right now, with Ace. But the yellings where only getting worse.

"HARUTA PRESS OVER THAT!!"

Press over what? What the heck is going on? Did Thatch's wound open up? No way. Marco wanted to get inside and help but one look at the deck showed everyone was on the same boat as he was. Wanting to know what was happening and wanting to get in. But they were too ashamed to even move.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT, WHY DID YOU SLIT YOUR WRIST?!!!"

Marco's world stopped spinning. Ace had cut his wrist. He could clearly hear Thatch's horrified cries and Haruta chanting Ace's name, begging him to stay awake. He wishes Deuce has control over the situation, because they fucking told everyone not to get inside. But why should they listen? He is their brother and everyone wants to apologize. But are they even considered as brothers? Will Ace ever forgive them? They don't really deserve his forgiveness. After all those horrible deeds, he doesn't think that anyone, except Haruta, Thatch and Deuce, deserve to be Ace's brother anymore.

"FUCK! FUCK!"

Deuce cried in worry and Marco felt himself paling with every passing second. The deck was silent, except for Whitey, who had arrived an hour ago, whose heels were clicking rapidly on the wooden deck, holding bandages and blood bags.

The Ice Queen had glassy eyes. 

"HE IS LOSING BLOOD!!!" That cause most of them to collapse on their knees and cry out. Will they lose Ace? No one wants that. No one will be able to forgive themselves if Ace died. 

Whitebeard broke the door in one punch and Whitey ran inside, assisting Deuce and clipping the blood bag and starting to stitch Ace up. Deuce didn't complain, after all he didn't have anymore blood bags and it wasn't that Whitey had hurt Ace. She was innocent.

It was for the first time, anyone near the door, saw Ace's ghostly pale face and the bandages which were thickest near the torso and the arms due the shimmering moon light which fell invaded the room.