Chapter 1 - Bringing Sasuke Back

"SASUKE!!" "NARUTO!" Everything went black for sasuke, while Naruto just dragged him along, muttering to himself, "I told you I would bring you back, no matter what cost!".
While Naruto was heading back with an unconscious Sasuke in his hands, he though to himself, 'Sakura-Chan...You will finally go on a date with me...you'll thank me for bringing Sasuke-Teme back...hai....'.
Little did Naruto know, when he arrived at the gate to konoha, he would be getting something much,much different.

A/N from the future (July 1): Hey guys! This chapter was from way back then, and it is VERY bad. The future chapters are better just so you guys know. Also, here's an updated version of this chapter --------------------->

Updated Version:

   Sasuke was preparing a chidori in his hand, while Naruto was creating  rasengan with the help of kyuubi's chakra. 

   "GRRRR....Sasuke why won't you just come back to Konoha?!?" A stressed Naruto yells.

   "Don't you get it, dobe? There's nothing there for me!" The raven haired boy exclaimed.

   "Team 7? Konoha 11?!? DO ANY OF THEM MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?!?" Naruto yelled.

   "All of them are just holding me back from achieving true power! Now, I suggest you leave now dobe, and I might spare you." Sasuke told the blonde ninja.

   Naruto stared at him. "True power isn't achieved by getting it from some snake perv giving it to you. It's achieved through hard work and perseverance."

   Sasuke answered with, "Enough talking, dobe. It's time to end this once and for all." 

   He charged forward to Naruto, and Naruto started running to him as well.

    "RASENGAN!" "CHIDORI!"

    Right before the two techniques clashed, Naruto powered down his rasengan to half it's usual strength.

   Rain fell harder and harder. The victor stood above the loser. Naruto had won at last.

   "Sasuke, you blind fool." He grabbed sasuke and carried him in his arms.

   "I wish it didn't have to come to this. Ah well, at least Sakura-chan will be happy with me."

   Naruto began his slow journey back to the leaf, but little did he know, when he gets back he's in for a big suprise.

   Also, for all of you guys wondering, Kakashi stopped midway to the valley to dry out his book which had fallen into a puddle of water previously.