"Yeah you can take a picture." Von and Ivory said at the same time and the girl squealed. She pulled out her phone and went to the camera pressing record taking a video. Von showed his diamonds as usual and threw up the GDK sign while Ivory smiled and puckered her lips up and did the peace sign.

"Yeah we ate that up. Had to take a video to let these folks know cause when y'all pop out imma be the first that seen y'all together. Cause like I said before we locked in!" She rambled again and Von pulled money out his pocket, handing her a thousand or two making her mouth drop.

"Thank you so much!" She said hugging Von and he hugged back and she did the same with Ivory.

"Whats your name?" Ivory asked, "A'Niya." She responded.

"Ight be safe lil folks. Keep yo mind straight and don't do nothing dumb to ruin the years ahead of you." He said and she nodded.

"I'm not taking you to the mall again. All these funky ass bags." Von asked as he carried every single bag that Ivory had. She got something from every store and was only carrying two bags.

"You took me here. I'm just doing what you told me to do." She responded and grabbed the keys out his back pocket making him jump.

"Oh I thought you was tryna be gay. Was finna drop all these bags and knock yo ass." He shook his head and Ivory laughed.

"Nobody trying to touch you. I don't even like you I just tolerate you because you kidnapped me." She said and popped the trunk to the truck and watched it go up on it's on. Von quickly threw the bags he had and let out a sigh of relief.

"Was cutting off a nigga circulation. Folks got me out here like I'm her bodyguard or sum." His arms was now red like a bright red apple. Ivory was already in the car.

"Here. Don't do no dumb shit and I find out about it." Von said handing her the iphone she had before she got kidnapped.

"Ain't nobody worried about you." She said and went on instagram seeing she had hella notifications. She quickly searched up the girl from footlocker Instagram and followed her back seeing she was indeed following her. She then went to the post she made von post earlier on her page.

 She then went to the post she made von post earlier on her page

Liked by indiaroyale, therealkylesister and 1,574,009 others

IvyLeague long time no see☘️☘️

indiaroyale bestie looking pretty as usual!
IvyLeague mmhm!

therealkylesister yhu fine I won't yhu.
IvyLeague GET OUT MY COMMENTS WITH THIS 😭😭

View All 8,000 Comments

She was so into her phone she didn't realize they were at Zaxbys. Von tapped her thigh making her look up at him and he pointed towards the menu board.

"Oh a 8 count boneless wing meal. Barbecue flavored with a sprite. And a tray of fries also." She told him.

"You fat as hell. Gon add something extra in there." He said but then repeated what she said into the mic along with his order.

"And I'm not fat. What is fat is that forehead of yours. It's bout big as hell. I ain't never seen a forehead that big before." She said reaching up to touch it but he instantly smacked her hand away.

"Move. My forehead not even big. Folks just be exaggerating like my shit huge." He said pulling the beanie down more.

"It literally is." She laughed and he side eyed her.

"Keep talking and giggling and I'll tell them to keep yo food and give it to the person behind me." He said moving up the the window of the food place and she quickly stopped laughing. She didn't play about her food. And she was hungry as hell.

"$29.78 is your total." The girl at the window said and Von handed her two twenty dollar bills. She handed him back the change along with the drinks. Minutes later she told him to pull around to wait on the fries.

"See look what you did. Now we gotta wait for some funky ass fries." He complained while parking his car and the reserved area she told him to park at.

"First of all don't blame me cause that means our fries going to be fresh and hot." She argued back and he looked over at her.

"Who you yelling at? Cause you ain't yelling me." He looked around the car then back at her.

"I'm yelling at you. Cause you not finna blame me over some fries." She said mugging him and he mugged her back.

At this point they was just mugging each other. They were both stubborn and wanted their way or no way. It was interrupted when it was a knock on the window and Von turned his head and rolled the window down. He grabbed the food and passed it to Ivory.

She took the tray of fries out the bag and the opened it. She grabbed a ketchup packet and grabbed a couple of fries before putting the ketchup on it and eating it. She low key regretted it because it was hot.

"See look at you. Burning yo tastebuds off." Von teased. He grabbed a fry and put it towards the ketchup and Ivory put some on it.

"I should let go ass starve and wait until we get to the house." She watched him blow the fry cool before eating it.

"Shut up lil girl." He said grabbing another

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 sossabarbiee

1364 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠!