Gently, Avinaash made her sit and cupped her face, asking, "kya hua, Bhabhi? Aap ro kyun rahi hain?"

Vidya, her voice choked with sorrow, replied, "Avi, humara Anshu..." Avinaash froze, his heart sinking upon hearing his name. He sensed something was terribly wrong, and his mind feared the worst, something he could barely bring himself to acknowledge.

Avinaash, his voice trembling, asked, "Anshu, anshu kya, Bhabhi?" Just as he spoke, the doctor emerged from the room, and Vidya hurriedly approached him.

Worriedly, Vidya inquired, "How is he? Is he okay?" Avinaash was confused, unsure of what was happening.

The doctor's voice was solemn as he responded, "bache ki haalat kaafi critical hai. Due to the prolonged period of not eating or drinking anything, he has become alarmingly weak. His body is struggling, and it's affecting his vital signs significantly."

Vidya's legs felt weak, and she staggered, leaning on Avinaash for support. The doctor continued, "We're doing everything we can, but I won't sugarcoat it-it's an uphill battle. His body is extremely weak, and his oxygen levels and blood glucose are dangerously low."

The doctor excused himself, leaving Vidya standing there in a state of numbness.

Avinaash, unable to bear the suspense any longer, pressed for answers. "Kya hua hai bhabhi? Why aren't you saying anything? Who were they talking about? What has happened?"

Vidya's voice was devoid of life as she whispered, "Anshu, Anshu is inside." Avinaash froze, his heart clenching in pain. His beloved younger brother lay lifeless within those hospital walls, and he couldn't comprehend how it had come to this.

Despite everything that had transpired, Avinaash could never bring himself to hate Ansh. He had always harbored a deep love for him, and not a day had gone by without him thinking of his little brother. Now, the fear of losing Anshu made it hard for Avinaash to breathe. It felt as if the air had been sucked out of the room, leaving him gasping for breath.

He took slow, hesitant steps towards the emergency room. As he pushed open the door, his heart skipped a beat at the sight before him. His baby brother, Anshu, lay motionless on the bed, hooked up to numerous machines. An oxygen mask covered his little face, a stark reminder of his fragile state. Overwhelmed by the sight, Avinaash closed the door behind him, his breath catching in his throat.

Being a doctor himself, Avinaash was accustomed to maintaining composure and suppressing his emotions. However, seeing his own brother in such a critical condition shattered his facade of strength. He felt a wave of weakness wash over him, threatening to break him down.

Meanwhile, Akaansh arrived at the hospital, his worry etched on his face. Spotting Vidya and Avinaash, both looking numb and distraught, he hurriedly approached them, his footsteps quickening with anxiety.

Akaansh filled with worry, rushed to Vidya's side, who sat there in a state of numbness. He gently held her face, urging her to look at him. The raw pain reflected in her eyes pierced his heart, and he couldn't bear to see her like this.

Akaansh, his voice filled with concern, asked, "Vidya, what happened?" Vidya gazed at him, torn between the urge to share the devastating truth and the fear of how he would react. Choosing silence, she remained tight-lipped, her emotions buried within.

Avinaash approached Akaansh, his own eyes brimming with tears -"bhaiya" Akaansh was taken aback; he had rarely seen his brother shed a tear after the incident that had torn them apart. Something must be terribly wrong.

Standing up, Avinaash embraced Akaansh, allowing himself to finally break down. The walls he had built around himself crumbled, leaving him vulnerable. He poured out his heart, sharing every painful detail with his older brother.