Chapter 31: Friendly Rivaly

Start from the beginning

We all laughed at Jirous comment

"Don't worry Jirou, you'll find your way around these things, after all thats what we're here for right?"
"Yea, we all came here to learn&help our quirks grow so that we can become heroes *ribbit*!"

Me and Tsu added

"Geez I am so jealous of the two of you, you always know how to say things, and you're both so smart and really strong as well!"
"As much as those words are true, I say that we all are working hard in everything. It's just one person going through all of this, it's all of us, so we all deserve some credit."
"Y/N is right, we all work hard and it is paying off each day."

We all talked a bit longer until Jirou stopped us.
She waved a hand for us to be quiet for a moment and suddenly noises could be heard from the next room.. the boys looker room?.. -ugh and that pesky voice, of course it would be him.
Jirou then pointed at a hole, we all knew what he was trying to do, even if the others tried to stop him it was to no avail.
And just when he was about peep through that hole, one of Jirous earphone jack stabbed him in the eye making him cry and scream.

"Thanks Kyoka!"
"Despicable! We need to close up this hole immediately!"
"I'll talk to Sensei about it. Hopefully he can have it fixed."

Time skip>>>>

"Midorya?"

He jolted up straight, but calmed down when he saw me.

"Aren't you going home?"
"Oh no, All might told me to meet him, he said that he wanted to tell me more about it"
"Oo! Alright, tell me everything when you're done ok?"
"Of course, have a safe walk!"
"Thanks! Have a safe walk when you get home as well!"

I wonder what he could be telling him.
I AM SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT!!

Izukus POV:

As I walked into All mights office, the first thing I took note was his gloomy face, as if someone had died..

"Come Have a seat."
..
"You went through a lot recently, I'm sorry I wasn't around to help you out.."
"Oh no! You don't need to apologise for that. More importantly Uhm you mentioned One for All earlier.."
"I heard that the hero killer swallowed your blood in the attack."
"Oh yea! His quirk made someone paralyse after tasting their blood. Is that what this is about?"
"You remember how I gave you my power? What I said that day?"
"EAT THIS!"

I said with an All might expression on my face.

"NO! Not that part! I said the key was in my DNA, thats why you had to swallow the hair!"

.. wait.. WAIT-

"WOAH DONT TELL ME THE HERO KILLER HAS ONE FOR ALL NOW??!!!"

"No he doesn't! I just thought you might be worried about that but.. I see, it didn't crush your mind..
One for all cam only be given to another person if you the bearer intend to pass it along, its not something that could just be taken by force, although it can be transferred by force.."

For a second, nothing can be heard and the silence was eating me hole..

"The quirk you now have is unique and.. you should know its origin. One for all for derived from another odd quirk one that its origin is very old."