Ocean Drive (Natsuo Todoroki x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"You are not sure." He repeated.

She locked her hands behind her back and skipped a little. "I guess I didn't like her hitting on you, big guy." She chuckled. Natsuo's pupils dilated. The corner of his mouth quirked up.

"Are you always so..."

"Weird? Hardheaded? Tacky?"

"I was going to say straightforward, but whatever you say." [Y/N] laughed out loudly, throwing her head back. Every time she exposed her neck tohis gaze, Natsuo couldn't help but wonder what it tasted like if rolled his tongue over her flesh.

"Oh-oh, the girls are already waiting." She said like they were in trouble. "Your fan number one is looking impatient."

"I thought you were my number one fan." he returned with a grin.

"My mistake." She put her hand on her chest trying to express deep regret, but twitching corners of her mouth gave her feelings away.

"Yo." Kiyoshi yelled waving at them.

They all approached the others. "I thought you weren't coming." Natsuo said quietly. His friend grinned wrapping his arm around the blonde's neck.

"Something interesting is brewing here." He smiled widely. "I wouldn't miss it."

Natsuo clicked his tongue; his gaze followed [Y/N] who ran ahead to greet the rest. The blonde gave his friend a half-smile and a pat on the back. Not knowing what to expect from the night. Natsuo went with the flow.

***

The alcohol clouded her thoughts a little. It was that blissful phase when you are not yet drunk but just a little past tipsy. She didn't want to think. It was summer. It was hot. To [Y/N], summer was the time you don't want anything and yet want everything at once. She sure did.

Faces kept changing around her as she danced in the crowd of people to the music which gave wings to her mind. Her heartbeat was out of rhythm; the blood rushed through the veins. Hair stuck to her face and neck, but it was all a part of it. A part of the summer joy, of careless freedom.

***

He watched her without blinking. His diluted pupils barely visible in dimly lit area. The blonde held his breath when another individual came too close. She did not encourage anyone's attention. She just danced. Like she had no care in this world. Natsuo's breathing deepened. He looked away, but immediately looked back.

"If you were looking for the right moment," Kiyoshi yelled drunkenly into his ear, trying to shout over the music. "This is it."

***

The next track was on and [Y/N] felt like she was melting. A remix of Born to Die, blasted through the speakers. Iconic. Beautiful.

Cool hands grabbed her by the waist. Her back collided with someone's chest before she was spun around. She looked up at the blonde's face. Despite his wide smile, he looked serious. "Dance with me." she could barely hear him, but watching his lips move, helped. She pushed the hair out of her face and licked her lips. [Y/N] moved first, setting the rhythm, inviting him to follow her lead and Natsuo did.

Music poured out of the speakers. They looked into each other's eyes, unable to tear the gaze away. Not knowing who reached out first, their lips met in a passionate kiss. Her eyes closed and all sounds faded. Nothing existed except soft lips and strong hands that squeezed her shoulders. Natsuo's tongue darted into her mouth, exploring, gliding over her teeth and up to the sensitive palate. She welcomed his dominance, following his lead and wanting to surrender.

Natsuo's hands moved up her arms, to her neck and cupped the face. Kissing her was like wave crashing at the shore, intense and mesmerizing. Her fingers clenched his t-shirt, tugging at it a little. They broke the kiss, panting heavily. He pressed his forehead to hers, still holding her face. Natsuo looked into her eyes, searching for the answer to his silent question and he found it.

The blonde took a deep breath.

Entwining their fingers, he pulled her away from the crowd and into the direction of the hotel.

***

They had no idea how they got to the hotel. They burst into the cool room, kissing passionately, quickly removing each other clothes. Natsuo eased her on the bed, pinning the girl down with his weight, finally feeling skin on skin.

Her hands roamed his body, squeezing and stroking in any way she wanted. He kissed down her neck, leaving bright red marks on the sensitive flesh. They'll think about them tomorrow. Everything tomorrow. Tonight, she was his.

Lowering his mouth, he brushed his teeth over her collarbone. She moaned arching her back. [Y/N] was eager, responsive...everywhere he touched made her moan, everywhere he kissed made her toes curl, as if her body was made for him.

He wanted more. He wanted everything.

Fingers slipped into her panties, pushing the sensitive petals apart and slipping right in. Natsuo sucked in the air soundly. Warm and wet, she was ready for him. [Y/N] grabbed his length, moving her hand up and down, before tracing the tip with her thumb.

He wanted to be inside her. He wanted to melt into her body, into her bones and stay there. Natsuo wanted to take it slowly, but adrenaline pumping in his brain gave a red flag. His fingers moved quickly. In and out. In and out. She cried out, throwing her hips up, digging her nails into his arms.

He pulled out and quickly discarded her last piece of clothing. Useless. It was in the way. Reaching out to the nightstand he took out a little square, ripping it with his teeth. Clear latex rolled on like second skin.

[Y/N] gripped the sheets as he positioned himself and pushed in. Eyes rolled back in pleasure. Legs began to tremble. The girl spread her legs wider, accepting the blonde completely. Natsuo plunged into her, his thick shaft spreading her walls to the limit. Too good. Too hot. Too intense.

Not enough.

Moaning with his every thrust, she gave herself to him selflessly. Natsuo held her legs, taking her hard, but not rough, absorbing all the sweet sound she was making. It was too good, too sweet. She didn't want him to stop. Her hair scattered on the pillow. Eyes sparkled with desire, while his strong body fucked her into the mattress.

The only thought going through their minds was...more.

More.

***

When she woke up, Natsuo was already awake. He silently stroked her hair, occasionally wrapping it around his finger. "Good morning." He said quietly.

She looked up and yawned, before sleepily dropping her head back on his chest. "Good morning, big guy."

It was calm and comfortable. Words were not necessary, but Natsuo felt the need to ask. "How are you feeling?"

[Y/N] traced her fingertips over his chest, enjoying the instant goosebumps on his skin. "I feel like I want to bask in your arms a little longer, and then kiss you until I get stars before my eyes."

"Pfff...hahahah." His laughter filled the room making her smile. Large hands landed on her lower back, sliding down, gripping her bottom tightly. "You don't want to talk about yesterday?" he asked more seriously.

She buried her face against his pale chest, hard and broad, almost reassuring. "Later." She mumbled.

"Later?"

"Later."

He opened his mouth to say something else, but the girl pressed her fingers to his lips. "Todoroki Natsuo, please stop talking."

His body tingled as he caught her fingers between his teeth. [Y/N]'s lips parted. Pulling her moistened fingers out of his mouth, she brushed them over his lips.

"Damn it!" he groaned and quickly pulled the girl under him, looking into her eyes.

Damn it! He repeated in his head and fell into her open arms.