𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34

Start from the beginning

I looked down. "If you try hard enough you'll be able to go rogue at any moment and control it!" She said. "But I don't think I can... it's too hard... and too scary" I said.

The older me crouched back down to my height. "Hey come here for a second" She said motioning me to come closer. I went a little closer then she slapped me straight across the face.

I looked at her in shock and she nodded. "That's the world right now but you don't slap them back. You beat the living day lights out of them" The older me said in a serious tone.

I blinked at her. "Do you want your friends and family to die?" She asked. I shook my head. "Then you need to start being better... don't be scared of who you are Y/n don't let Ma and Pa win"

"I have no idea I didn't know... but I care for my friends and family. I love Gojo. I love Megumi. I love Yuji. I love Nobara.... And the list goes on... when you love someone you would die for them" She said.

"You haven't felt it yet but you'll know when you do" The older me said. My eyes widened a bit. "Another thing you need to remember is that it's not your job to make sure everyone is okay... you're not gonna listen to me but you need to start being selfish like before... it's crazy that you act like this for people you don't care about..." She said.

"There are people who would die for you... let those people help you" She said. I looked away from her. "Anyways, you need to trust yourself and make this power yours!"

"You'll be surprised but I love our dad" She said while clutching the necklace Toji gave us. "Why? Because he really did care about us... time works differently here but you still have to get back soon so I'll just close this off"

"You need to stop being afraid of yourself! I'll be right here the whole time when you need help" She said while pointing at my head.

I sighed. "I will do my best" I said. "I know you will... save our friends and family but also Y/n I can't say too much but I need you to remember that you will meet many new people and find out new things about the people you already know including yourself so just be prepared" She said.

*FLASH*

All I could see was a bright white in my vision. I tried to sit up even though I couldn't see anything and I kept slipping on something. I felt my face completely regenerate and my vision came back and I looked around and my eyes stopped in Nobara who had her knees hugged to her chest and was hiding her face.

I looked down at the ground to see blood everywhere some blood was also still on my face, shoes, and hands. I went up to Nobara and shook her shoulder then she looked at me in shock.

"Y-Y/N!?" She yelled. "Where's Yuji?!" I asked. She reached out and touched my face. "Nobara!" I yelled at her. She shook her head and broke out of her trance.

"He went down there just down! Chasing Mahito!" Nobara said. I was about to get up and run but she stopped me. "Y/n! Don't die" She said.

"You wish I would" I said before running into the direction she pointed in. I summoned divine dog. "Help me track down Yuji!" I said.

Divine dog started running and I followed him until I saw Yuji on the ground with blood on his face. I ran up to him and shook his shoulder.

"Yuji!" I said. Yuji looked at me and his eyes widened a bit. "Y/n?" He said in a scratchy tone. I paused when I felt a presence near me and I look to see Todo looking and me and Yuji with a surprised look.