chapter 16

In past

Jungkook- sorry love, please forgive me.

Jungkook is following y/n like puppy who want his owner attention but y/n again ignore him. Jungkook suddenly back hugged her.

Jungkook- love, i promise I will not do this again. I will do what you want but please don't ignore me. I can't bear your ignorance.

A tear drop on y/n shoulder and she looked behind and saw her kookie is crying like a baby.

Y/n panic and hugged him and caressed his back.

Y/n- kookie, please stop crying I can't see you like this.

Jungkook also hugged her and crying loudly.

Jungkook- sorry love for last night. I was just jealous and I was not able to control myself ...... sorry.

So let me tell you what is happening?
Actually, when jungkook saw y/n with mark he became furious and kiss her like hungry man in front of everyone. Y/n now him and don't mind and kiss him back but after kissing her he drag her home back and 🌚 you know what I mean. Since morning y/n body is sore and her whole body is full of love bites so now y/n is angry because today is important lecture but she can't attend class because of her situation and she is blaming jungkook and ignoring him. As we know jungkook love y/n attention and now he is trying to make it up by apologize.

Y/n- now you are crying like a baby and last night you were beast on bed.

Jungkook pout.

Jungkook- i am your baby

Jungkook- i am your baby......love you are not angry right.

Y/n- how can I be angry with my baby?...but as punishment you will be my servent for today.

Jungkook- i love to be your servant for lifetime....my love.

Jungkook said while bowing and y/n laugh.

Y/n- so dear servant go and make something delicious for me.

Jungkook- as you wish you highness.

He again bow and start walking towards kitchen.