Chapter 121 - 124

Start from the beginning

Only now did she understand what the netizens often said. It was called you might be pleased when you are being unkind to your wife, but you will regret it a lot when you try to make it up to your wife. Her boss was currently in such a situation.

...

In the blink of an eye, the good days had arrived. Chai Xingyu booked an entire hotel for his proposal. In order to create a surprise, he even deliberately tricked Tang Yitong into saying that she was on a business trip. Then, he threw a hotel membership card to Su Yan.

At the critical moment, Su Yan naturally supported Chai Xingyu and took the initiative to take on the heavy responsibility of the surprise part of the proposal. Tang Yitong did not know about all of this at all, nor did she suspect that Chai Xingyu was going on a business trip.

In Floral Villa, when Tang Yitong saw Su Yan, she began to complain, "Humph, what the heck? I just finished filming the commercial and rushed back without resting. I just want to be with him for two days, but in the end, he was so heartless that he went on a business trip without even meeting me."

"From what you said, I can't accompany you?"Su Yan finished washing a basin of cherries and started eating them.

Chapter 122: A Dress with a Story

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

Tang Yitong hurriedly said, "No, I didn't mean that. I meant... you shouldn't be worried about that. Compared to those smelly men, you are my favorite. No one can replace your position in my heart."

"Wow, your mouth is so sweet. It's like honey. Do you think I believe it?"Su Yan's pink lips curved slightly as she looked at Tang Yitong with a teasing look.

Tang Yitong snorted and said, "I'm not in a good mood today. Tell me, where do you plan to arrange for me to eat?"

"It's not easy for you to be free, so naturally, I'll bring you to a good place to eat. Let's go to Glory Hotel. I heard that their Boston lobsters are very good."Su Yan pretended to think for a moment and said.

Upon hearing that Su Yan wanted to treat her to lobsters, Tang Yitong nodded as if she was a chicken pecking at rice. She wanted to eat immediately. But before she left, she also packed a big bag of cherries.

"Yan Yan, your cherries taste really good. Where did you buy them?"Tang Yitong asked.

"I didn't buy them. The neighbor next door gave them to me. He said that a friend brought them back from abroad," Su Yan replied.

Suddenly, Tang Yitong's small face came in front of Su Yan. She looked like she was burning with gossip and said, "Oh my, I've only been away for a few days, and you already have a new lover? Tell me about it now, how far have you progressed?"

Su Yan was speechless. Her finger pressed on Tang Yitong's forehead and she pushed her away forcefully. "What's in your head all day long? We're just ordinary neighbors. He gave me a box of cherries, and I gave him a box of grapefruits. We don't owe each other anything."

With that, she turned around and went to the cloakroom. Tang Yitong sat on the sofa and ate the cherries one by one. She almost had the word 'glutton' written on her face.

"Oh right, Little Yan Yan, you must wear something beautiful. Tonight, we're going to the new year. Who knows, we might meet some handsome guys," Tang Yitong shouted.