"Me tell the nurse dem bout them bumbo." I confessed.

He chuckled

"Behave yuh self. Me love yuh enuh me wife." He tells me before kissing my lips.

Paid surged through me once more and I reached out and gripped his hand.

I saw him flinch at the pain I inflected but I was too far gone to care.

"It got Dan. Me nuh know if me can do this." I tell him through gritted teeth.

He nodded and kissed me again

"You did an amazing job, babe. Yuh nuh need fi do anything more. Me proud a yuh yuh fuck. Me ago mek Dr Marham run plan B, okay?" He tells me and I wanted to scream of relief.

I'm getting a C-Section.

"She ago make you stay?" I asked hopeful that that aspect of the plan can change.

The look he gives me tells me it won't be possible though.

He'll be in the waiting room.

"Atleast stay until the very last moment?" I asked again.

He looked over at Dr Mahram who nodded.

Nice, he'll be here until I fall asleep.
.
.
.
.
"Mommy"

I ignored the small childlike voice that was disturbing my sleep.

I felt exhausted, like I have been running a marathon or something of that nature.

"Mommy, wake up!" The voice grew more desperate and its now accompanied by little whispering.

I frowned before opening my eyes slowly.

Three identical faces were hovering over me blocking out the sunlight which cast a shadow on my face.

They were really close and squinted my eyes at them, making them pull back.

I slowly sat up, looking around to figure out where I was and who these babies were.

They looked no older than three but one of them spoke clearly.

"Who are you and where are your parents?" I asked, hoping that their mom would be close by.

They just stood staring at me. The oldest one, who was sporting a pink tutu and the only girl in the group tilted her head to the side. Similar to what Dan would do when he is thinking of a way to word something.

Hmmm, the more I look at her too, the more I'm reminded of Dan, as a matter of fact all three of them reminds me of him.

"Mommy" the middle one says, that's the voice that woke me out of my sleep.

He had one a plain black T-Shirt and an adidas black and white shorts. I've seen this outfit somewhere before.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked while pointing at myself.

They blank stared me again.

"Mommy what are you doing here?" The little boy asked me again and I started to look around for his mom.

As I kook around what appears a meadow. I am sitting on the grass overlooking endless fields of Tulips.  My favorite flowers.

A little hand rested on my arm making me turn around. It was the smallest child, who has yet to speak. He was wearing a great onesie with a blue elephant on it.

He had my eyes.

He stared up at me not saying anything, just his hand on mine.

I looked at all three of them again with a frown.

"Am I mommy?" I asked and they nod.

Mi could a faint weh.

The three a dem a stare pon me and I felt like I wanted to run.

A wah kinda duppy show this me wake up in a?

"Mommy, why are you here?" The middle one asked while the baby of the group climbed into my lap.

I was freaking out.

"I don't know. Where is here?" I asked them while I felt him rest on my chest.

"Heaven. We came here after we left your tummy." The girl responded and I felt myself choke up.

These are all my miscarriages? But they are grown, what?

"Mommy, you're suppose to be with Baby Dan. We sent him for you when you were sad." The middle one who was dressed like Dan spoke.

"Baby Dan?" I asked

"Yes, our baby brother. He arrived a week ago but you've been here sleeping. We had to wake you up and let you know that he needs you so nap time is over." little Miss responds.

What are their names.

"I had the baby?" I asked and they all nodded.

I couldn't stop the tears this time.

"Daddy and baby Dan needs you. You should go back now." She continued.

The leader of the group apparently.

"I'm sorry," I say, feeling the need to apologize to them for not being able to bring them full term.

I failed them.

Both of them ran towards me and enveloped me into a four way hug.

"We love you mommy. Kiss our brother for us. It's time to go." They tell me as my vision blurred and my world turned to black.