From Ballerinas to Showgirls

Start from the beginning

I didn't really want to do that so Kenzie and I sat this one out. 

"Girls do you guys want to go out for Ice cream?" Melissa said and we both nodded.

Anything was better then just sitting her doing nothing. So we got up and walked to this little Ice cream shop from down the street.

"What do you guys want?" She asked 

"Vanilla with chocolate syrup and sprinkles Please!" We both say I looked at Kenzie

"Jinx you have to get me a soda!" Kenzie said laughing,

"I will get you next time!" I said laughing as Mellissa got the two small Ice creams and held them.

"Thank you!" I said 

"Of course! Now come on we have to get back before Abby notices we are gone!" She says and hands us the ice cream and we hurry back. 

"Oh were did you three run off to?" Kelly says 

"Oh just nowhere" I said laughing with Kenzie

"Well if you give me some I wont rad you out" My mom says 

I walk over to her and hand her the spoon and she takes some from me.

"Well I am still going to tell the big monster!" She says tickling me 

"No don't! here you can have more" I said pushing the spoon in her mouth. 

I loved moments like these when my mom was happy and not fighting. I hate it when she and the other moms fight it just makes me sad.

"I won't I promise" She said giving me a kiss on my head

We watched as Lizzy gave the girls hats that showgirls were in dances.

"And girls I have one more surprise for you guys, This is Katie a real life show girl."

This really tall lady named Katie and she helped the girls learned some more things. 

~With Christi and Kelly~

Christi: So sorry I had to go pick up Chloe's costume.

Kelly: Oh your costumes are ready?

Christi: I'm assuming yours isn't?

Kelly: Would you have expected anything different? 

Christi: Nope

Kelly: Well let me see the costume.

Christi: Look it's cute she is like a little French girl.

Kelly: I just don't understand why my kid doesn't have a costume, She just doesn't get the time, she gets crappy choreography and when then get the costume it doesn't fit. 

Christi: I don't know, I'm sorry.

Kelly: Yeah

Christi: I don't know I really hate Vegas

Kelly: I know we need to get out and do something fun.

Christi: I think we need to go because our kids are almost done with rehearsal. 

Kelly: Well cupcake date over.

~~

Third pov: 

Y/n was watching Chloe learn her new solo. Chloe was expected to win because Maddie was not dancing but sometimes she doesn't realize that she can be tough.

Abby had the girls tonight so she took the girls out for Ice cream while the moms went to the bar. Y/n and Kenzie we getting more Ice cream and they couldn't wait.