Love on the dance floor

Start from the beginning

"Well she didn't open her mouth and say 'Ms. Abby can I have some type of routine' either." Abby said getting upset.

"She's not going to do that Abby and you know that, She is six for gods sake" Christi yells

"Well when I was six I was already paying my mothers rent" Abby yells back (lol I just feel like this is something Abby would say)

"You cause a lot of the problems for your own daughter's Christi" Abby says

"Whatever Abby" She says

"Y/n your six but you better not dance like sixth place because you will end up like your sister and always be second place, this week you have a solo but I will tell you what if your mother talks to me that way again or you come in anything lower but first you can say good bye to solos." Abby says making Christi roll her eyes.

"Mackenzie you were supposed to be doing a duet with Vivi-Anne but looks like you might be doing Sunflower all by yourself." 

"Chloe you will take the week off because you were not happy with your fourth place but your mother was not." Abby says

*Interview with y/n*

Ms. Abby has been saying that I need to be better but she doesn't have to yell at my mom about it. 

But I am excited to do a solo this week because I want to win for Chloe then when I win she can have my trophy.

*Interview over*

"This week we are doing a new number and all of you guys are models, Who has modeled before?" Abby asks and all of the girls raised their hands.

"The number is called snapshot and we are going to bring a boy to be our photographer Come on in Brandon" She says and this boy walks in and everyone hugs him.

"Y/n you are going to be going first so lets get this solo started." Abby says and all of the girls sit down and stretch while y/n got up and stood in front of Abby, and the moms sat in Chairs in the conner.

"Y/n you are doing a jazz solo entitled Happiness, because this is your week and you are going to win which will cause you to be happy" Abby says

*Interview with Chloe*

Ms. Abby is talking about y/n's solo and I don't know if y/n is understanding what she is saying because she is speaking so fast.

*Interview over* 

Y/n's Pov:

"Alright lets started you need to have a lot of energy for this number." She said and runs through everything with me 2 times. 

On one part of the dance I have to do a back walkover- back handspring- backflip and I do that really well. Then on other parts it's small tricks like handstand walking, aerials, and some more tumbling.

Then she helps me go over some jazz turns and jumps .

"Make sure your leg is fully turned out in that turn y/n that's why you are falling out of it so fast."

"You need to give me face!"

"Don't be sloppy! Sloppy means ugly!"

"Straighten your leg on that walk over!"

"Ok that's it, let's run over it one more time before we go over the group dance"

I nodded and we went over it one more time before the girls went over the number.

*In new viewing room with the moms- in Orlando*

 Christi: Alright Holly what about 'It's not a altercation it was a conversation?