Tears filled his eyes as he stared at that photo frame but then suddenly the blue flames that spread across that house flashes in to his mind, That was when he suddenly realised something.. He looked at the palm of his right hand.. The blue flames looked familiar.. He thought as he activated his quirk, His brown orbs turned blue as the blue flames appeared in his hand.. The freckled male's eyes widen as he stared at the fire that he held in the palm of his hand..

Did I..?

The door to the room was open once again and hyunjin held a bottle of water in his hand as he stared at Felix who held the photo frame in his one hand and his other hand had fire peeking out..

Felix blue orbs met hyunjin's brown one's.. The male parted his lips apart as he asked the prince.

"Did I kill them..?"

Hyunjin's eyes widen at that..

Jisung stared at the white ceiling blankly, Thousands of thoughts filled his mind as he he just laid there on the bed with eyes fixed on the ceiling.

Do he actually have a quirk? It was hard to believe that he did.. It was hard to believe that he could be born with a super strength like this.. He felt like he was too unlucky to have a special power like this..

The male heaved a heavy sigh as he let his eye lids to fall over his eyes, Blocking the lights that fell in to his eyes, The boy stared in to the darkness of his closed eyes.. But that was until he felt his heart suddenly beating really fast, The male shoot open his eyes and as soon as his eyes opened the visions of something flashed infront of his eyes.

A big circle of darkness caged over a part of the city.. Soon a figure of a male was walking in to black hole but once he was inside he didn't came back..

Jisung gasped as the vision disappeared out of his eyes.. What was that? The male questioned as he held on to the bed sheet beneath him.. With breathing heavily he rushed downstairs to get minho, At that moment, All he could think about was to get to Minho.

Minho who was busy watching something on the T.V flinched at the sudden voice of Jisung. The male turned his gaze towards Jisung who held tears inside his wide open eyes, Minho's heart clenched at that sight as he stood up on his feet, Walkin closer to the boy..

"I saw something hyung.. I once again had a vision.."

Minho's eyes widen at that and soon they were hurrying towards to get Ian. The raven head opened up the door of the guest room, His eyes meeting with the both smaller males.

"What's wrong?"

The raven head asked. Soon Jisung explained everything to Ian who asked for more details.

"Where exactly do you think it occured?"

"I guess near Minho hyung's University.."

"We should inform everyone."

Ian said rushing out of the room, But Jisung stop him by grabbing on to Ian's wrist, The taller male looked down at the boy.

"Can we trust my visions?"

The blue head asked which Ian replied.

"There is nothing else we can do rather than trusting it.."

With that the male continue walking away, Jisung stared ahead as he took a sharp breathe in..

"I guess I also have a quirk.."

Jisung said as Minho stared down at him.

"Yeah it does look like it... and are you really going to take a part in this?"