Ch. 1

Natsu's POV
"What did you say flame brain?!"
"You heard me stripper!"
"That's it you're go....."
"Natsu!!!"
I heard Lucy say from across the room. As usual I ignored her and continued with one of the daily Gray fights.
"Natsu didn't you hear me!"
"Lucy no.."
"We have a job."
I ran over to the bar where Lucy was. "What's the job?" I said.
"We have to save someone's neice from a rogue wizard."
"SOUNDS LIKE MY KIND OF JOB!"
"You don't even know where it is flame brain." I heard a certain ice mage say.
"You don't know either stripper!" I said back.
Erza looked at us like we were dead meat, "Stop it you two."
"Aye, sir!" We both said hugging each other.
Mirajane brought her a piece of strawberry cake. She looked like me when I see food. Oh wait, that is food, you get what I mean.
"We wait for Erza to finish her cake, then we head out." Lucy said.
*timeskip* (A/N: I do timeskips because like others writers I'm lazy 😊)
We're here on this island where the job is and trying to find where the village is.
"Finally! We found the stupid village!" I said. Someone hit me hard on the back of my head, just like my Aunt Cara used to. "Don't call my village stupid pinky." I swear this woman sounded just like my Aunt Cara. I turned around and she looked JUST LIKE my Aunt Cara. Same blue hair, same brown eyes, and the same everything!
"What are you staring at Natsu?!" Yup, that's definitely Aunt Cara.
"How'd she know your name Natsu?" Lucy asked.
"Well um..... This is my Aunt Cara." I said.
"AUNT?!?!?!" Everyone yelled
"Yeah. Did you send out the job Aunt Cara?"
"I did. The wizard took her. I'm so worried about her condition." She said.
"I don't mean to interrupt but who is the person we're supposed to rescue?" Erza asked.
"Well it's my little sister." I said.
"LITTLE SISTER?!?!?!?!"
A/N
Hey guys! The first chapter of the book is done. Well looks like Natsu has some explaining to do. Don't worry Luna will come in the next chapter. And I probably will put some Fairy Tail related thing at the beginning to look at that I found. But that's that! Bye for now! Have a great day! 😀😛