Chapter-46(Court hearing)

Start from the beginning

Avu-: nothing is more important than my family and I know chinki needs everyone here... She says in slow voice while holding his hand while Sid smiles at her and looks at chinki who takes a deep breath and starts naratting to the judge about everything that happened that day. After she tells Everything she was asked to sit, she goes towards her seat and sits between Sidneet holding Sid's hand.

Raghav was staring Avu lustfully making her uncomfortable but she ignores his gaze and focuses on the judge and lawyers.

SL-: your honour not only this, but Mr. Raghav sharma and his father is also involved in human trafficking, selling girls, exporting drugs and killing innocent ones for business deals... They both has raped many girl's and had killed them and destroyed their family so that they can't take any strict action against both the father and son, they both are indulged in many illegal activities... The lawyer says showing the proofs to judge while everyone present there except Sid was shocked as no one knows about all this not even Lavina and tanu. Sid smirks at them as he was the one who has given all the details about it to lawyer and given the proof like pics, videos, their some illegal documents, fake passports and connections with drug dealers, etc.

Judge-: Mr Sharma, do you want to say anything in your self-defence... He says to raghav while raghav looks at Avu once then shakes his head.

Raghav-: no your honour... he says making everyone shocked as they thought that he will deny all the facts and proofs and try to prove all the accusations put on him fake and he's just been framed.

Judge-: so you admit your sins and accept that you and your father was involved in all this...

Raghav-: yes... He says while Sid was confused seeing him admitting all his crimes he did without even defending himself.

Sd-: but I want to say something... He interrupt while the judge grants him permission and tells him to come in witness box to say whatever he want to say. Your honour... All the blame which is put on me and my son are fake, and this all was pre-planned by Siddharth Nigam who's my son and wants to take revenge from me to leave his mom and my family, I left his mother because she's a characterless women and was having extra marital affair with someone else and this both (pointing towards chinki minki)are the result of her extra marital affair and because of her my family left me as she has shown herself all innocent infront of my family and had made my family abandon me... He says shocking everyone except raghav. Sid stands up angrily from his place fuming in rage while tears started flowing from va, chinki minki.

Sid(dangerously)-: SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BASTARD... NOT EVEN A SINGLE WORD AGAINST MY MOM OR SISTER'S OR ELSE I'LL DIG YOUR GRAVE NOW HERE ITSELF ONLY... I KNOW VERY WELL IN WHAT ELSE THINGS YOU'RE INDULGED IN, I'M FEELING ASHAMED TO EVEN BE YOUR BLOOD... YOU'RE A SHAMELESS CREATURE WHO HAS NOT EVEN LEAVE ANY SINGLE STONE UNTURNED IN KILLING YOUR FATHER, DESTROYING YOUR WIFE AND KID'S.... EVEN YOU'RE SO CHEAP PERSON THAT YOU HAD NOT EVEN LEFT YOUR SECOND WIFE AND DAUGHTER, YOU HAD USED THEM ALSO TO MAKE MONEY... YOU BOTH ARE NOT EVEN WORTH TO BE CALLED A HUMAN.... I'LL NOT LEAVE YOU, I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER TILL YOUR DEATH AND MARK MY WORD'S.... Sid shouts angrily Avu and Jai tries to calm him down but wasn't able to as today really this man(Sd) has crossed his limits.

Sd-: See your honour how infront of you and everyone he's giving threat to kill me and how angry he's when I had said the truth... He says to the judge while both the lawyers too started arguing while Lavina and tanu were also now in tears listening Sd and remembering that how he had sexually abused both of them and make them forcefully sleep with other men's like a slut without caring about them and their wish. Infact he had never treated Lavina and tanu as his family and human's. Now both the mother and daughter was regretting for supporting him and being with him and not trying to oppose him and raghav. Both the father son duo are same.

Judge-: order, order... This is court not a fish market... He says making everyone silent. The proceedings will continue after 20 mins break, both the lawyers are ordered to come to my cabin right now... He says and after ordering the police officer to arrest sd and keep an eyes on both raghav and sd, he left from there while both the lawyers too goes to judge cabin while others goes outside.

Am was with va, while Reem and jannat was with chinki-minki consoling them while Avu, jai, Faisu, Ad was with Sid trying to calm him down as his anger was at highest peak. Lavina and tanu notices them and were guilty, they both goes towards Sid and stands infront of him with joining hands and apologising him. Va and Am too comes near them seeing Lavina and tanu as now she was scared of losing her kid's. Both the mother daughter apologize to Sid, va, chinki minki and begs infront of them for forgiveness. Va and chinki minki forgives them as they got to know that they are not fully at fault after listening Sid while Sid still has doubt on them after knowing everything about them. He has trust issues and can't trust anyone easily just because of his fucking father.

Tanu-: please forgive us... He has blackmailed us to not to tell anything to anyone and to behave like a happy family... That's why we behaved rudely with you that day... He used to beat me and mom and in his absence that raghav used to treat us like his slave... She says to him while sobbing while Sid was aware about all this, he just looks otherside while others were standing silently waiting for his answer.

Avu-: Will you tell all this infront of judge like whatever that happened with both of you in all these year's...?? She asks them while everyone's eye's shot towards them while Avu looks down thinking that she said something wrong but her doubt gets cleared when she sees Sid looking at both of Lavina and tanu waiting for answer indicating that whatever she said was not wrong.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment .

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.