Chapter 04: Joy Ride

Start from the beginning

Y/n along with Nick, Ellis, Coach and Rochelle went to the elevator down. Zoey, Francis, Louis, Jeff and Annie went in position to cover them.

 Zoey, Francis, Louis, Jeff and Annie went in position to cover them

When Y/n and the rest got down, they saw many corpses on the ground.

Y/n: "Looks like you guys really didn't get up there easily."

Zoey: "Yeah....."

Y/n: "Hey, don't worry. We'll avenge Bill. Trust me."

Zoey: "I will."

Coach: "Let's go find these cans, people."

Y/n: "Coach, you and Nick head over there. Rochelle, Ellis you two go over there by the white truck. I'll try to look over here."

They all went to their objective area to find gas can. Y/n is walking quietly while getting his dual TMP's ready. He spotted a gas can beside a red car and walk towards it.

When he was about to grab it, he immediately turns around and saw a Charger, charging towards him. He roll out of the way, letting the Charger hit at the car.

Unfortunately, it triggered the car's alarm, alerting the horde.

Y/n: "God damn it."

The Charger was about to charge again, and Y/n starts spraying the Charger with bullet's killing it. After that, he put the guns on his side, grabs the gas can and run back to the generator as the horde is chasing him.

Francis: "Protect the President!"

Everyone from above starts shooting the zombies that chasing Y/n as he makes his was to the generator. Once he made it, her pour the gas on tank and press the power button.

Once the generator was on, it made a loud noise, alerting more hordes.

Y/n: "Keep coming, I'll keep killing!"

He saw the other are running back with gas can and he starts killing zombies that's chasing them.

Then he saw Ellis trip and a Hunter was about to Pounce on him. He was about to kill it, but a shot to the head killed the Hunter. He looks up to the bridge and saw Annie with a sniper rifle.

Y/n: "Nice shot, Sergeant!"

Annie: "Thank you, Sir!"

Y/n helped out Ellis and he continues to makes his way to the generator. After they finished pouring the gas, they went to help the others on killing the zombies.

Zoey: "Hey Y/n. I got something for you."

He looks up and she tosses him a pipe bomb. Y/n ignited the fuse before activating the luring sound.

Y/n: "Grenade!"

He throws it away from them as the zombies starts to run after it. Once most of the zombies went there, the pipe bomb explode, killing them all.