2- The Fragile Flame of Hope

Start from the beginning

Vidya looked at her in utter disgust. "kaisi aurat hain aap? Ghin aati hai mujhe aapse, Akaansh aur avi aap pe itna bharosa karte hain aur aap apne hi bachon ko dhoka de rahi hain"

Kaamna's voice trailed off as she roamed around the room. "main kahan apne bachon ko dhoka de rahi hun, main toh chahti hun woh hamesha khush rahen, unki khushi ke liye hi toh yeh sab kar rahi hun main"

Vidya's eyes welled up with tears, and she turned to Kaamna, her anger burning fiercely. "unki khushi ke liye? Aapko unmein se koi bhi khush dikh raha hai Miss raizadada, unke bhai ko cheen ka aap unko kaunsi khushi dena chahti hain?"

Kaamna glared at her, her tone filled with venom. "naam mat lo uss ladke ka mere samne, woh ladka unka bhai kabhi nahi ho sakta kabhi bhi nahi"

Vidya's voice trembled with determination. "Aapke na kehne se sach badal nahi jayega, sach yahi hai ke woh humara bacha hai, iss ghar ka beta"

Kaamna smiled wickedly. "Acha? Toh koi iss ghar main uska zikr karna kyun nahi pasand karta? Mere bache uss ladke se nafrat karte hain aur woh iss pariwar ka hissa kabhi nahi ban sakta, kabhi bhi nahi"

Vidya's resolve hardened. "iss ghar main, main usse wapas leke aaun gi, 4 din sirf 4 din main woh yahan hoga, humare pass, humare saath! Yeh mera aapse waada hai" vidya left from there leaving a fuming kamna behind.

Akaansh leaned back against the headrest, lost in his thoughts and the weight of Vidya's words. Never did he imagine that Ansh, whom he considered his own child, would commit an act that would shatter their family forever. The memories of their time together flooded his mind, bringing a bittersweet smile to his face.

A 4-year-old Ansh came bounding into Akaansh's room, clutching a slice of pizza in his tiny hand. The remnants of the meal adorned his mouth in a messy display.

Akaansh's eyes were fixated on his laptop, but when he caught sight of Ansh, the little one's infectious giggles drew him in. Ansh hurriedly tried to climb onto the bed, prompting Akaansh to chuckle.

Akaansh smiled, affectionately teasing: "Piddi sa hai par koshishen dekho." He lifted Ansh and playfully pinched his nose.
Ansh giggled, saying: "Bhaiya, pishaa." Akaansh laughed, his heart warming at the innocent mispronunciation.

Akaansh shook his head, correcting gently: "It's called 'pizza,' not 'pisha.'"

Ansh attempted again, cutely asserting: "Pisha." Akaansh couldn't help but laugh, showering him with kisses on his rosy cheeks.

Ansh nestled his face into Akaansh's neck, pleading: "Bhaiya, Anshu wants to go for a ride, ridey ridey."

Akaansh lovingly patted his cheeks, saying: "Anshu wants to go on a long drive."

Ansh nodded happily, affirming: "Anshu wants to drive."

Akaansh chuckled, playfully denying: "No, champ, you can't drive." Ansh shot him an adorable glare.

Akaansh tickled him, exclaiming: "You naughty monkey!" Ansh erupted in laughter, and Akaansh's heart swelled with contentment. Since the day Ansh had entered their lives, everything had changed. Their world revolved around him, and the mere thought of his absence sent them into a panic. Ansh was their lifeline, the heartbeat of their existence.

Akaansh snapped out of his reverie as Vidya entered the room, her eyes filled with a sense of longing and confusion. She was lost in her own thoughts, her heart racing with palpable anticipation, haunted by Kaamna's words.

She sat on the bed, lost in the depths of her thoughts. Akaansh gently placed his hand on hers, causing her to startle and look up at him. "ji?" she responded.