Chapter 4: Delusion

Start from the beginning

"... I'm sorry, but i do not and cannot remember anything.."

"Anything?"

I heard them respond back, i knew in their tone they were a bit hurt from my response.. but I can't do anything about it.. i cannot do anything about it at all... I'm sorry i cannot remember...

"May i ask what your name is... Prolly at any chance i could uhm... Remember who you truly are?" I looked at them with a bit of hope as i clenched my shirt on my chest.. i could feel my heart be heavy in pain.

They looked at me with a bit of hope, their expression shifting to a brighter one as they smiled a bit(holy shit he's so out of character rn) "pitaya dragon cookie. Ananasss and lotuss dragon cookie'ss best friend. The one you used to beef with before and challenge me on duels whenever hollyberry wasss..n't available"

D i n g . . .

I stared down on my blanket, with a blanket expression... Thinking deeply about it..

"... I can't remember... Please help me remember." Actaea sounded like she was desperate right now to know more of herself in the past. Pitaya stared at them thinking what to say before speaking up "i am pitaya dragon cookie, a mighty Red greenish dragon that livess at the dragonss valley. Lotusss dragon cookie'ss best friend" pitaya dragon cookie said.

Actaea felt unfamiliar with the name still so she proceeded to nod and just hummed in answer

"I am actaea pachypoda dragon... Err... Uh..." Actaea spaced off a quick moment till pitaya spoke up saying "continue... You are a dragon cookie..and you are...?" Pitaya left a sentence to let actaea finish it on her own, as she looked up at him worried and hesitant "uhhm... Uh... Dragon cookie?.... I am.." actaea left her sentence hanging again

...'will there be no chance of me to..-'

'psst! You are actaea pachypoda dragon cookie!'

Actaea jolted a bit in fear and surprise as she looked around, her pupils dialected as she was done quickly looking around "huh???" Actaea spoked out confusedly as she looked at pitaya and pitaya knew something was wrong he was concerned for her"what's wrong?? Are you okay???" Pitaya spoke trying to reassure actaea "y-yes! Uhmm.. i am actaea pachypoda dragon cookie and..."

'and you are longan dragon cookie's girlfriend. You are my playmate and lotus is my sister figure'

A cold sweat ran down on the side of her face as she stared at pitaya for a moment before inhaling and sighing "and...i am longan dragon cookie's.. girlfriend.. and you are my playmate" actaea poked pitaya's nose as pitaya's expression retorted to a surprised one "and.. lotus is my sister figure!"

Actaea spoke happily as pitaya was surprised. Really surprised.

"Actaea... Y-You can remember now! Thank goodness!" Pitaya quickly pulled actaea in a tight embrace as actaea quickly hugged potaya back, surprised by the sudden movement

..

But she wondered.. who was the one guiding her if no one was around..? No one is inside the room other than the pitaya dragon cookie and her...Or she was going insane? Or being delusional, hearing sounds again.

"Don't worry I'll guide you in your way of life actaea.. so the family wouldn't be such a wreck.."

Actaea was still in a tight embrace.. she realized.. the voice sounded really familiar.. but she was just happy and relieved at the moment she managed to talk and make pitaya happy..

Few hours passed by,

Actaea and pitaya spent their time together talking and getting to know each others, as lotus and ananas finally came back carrying fruits and other ingredients aswell as Desserts