Our Centre's Game

Matthew wanted to die.

Not literally, but with all the vibrations coursing through his body, paired with his boyfriend's knowing smirks and his member's curiosity, he wanted to fold in embarrassment.

"Hyung are you alright?" Taerae asked next to him as he worriedly checked Matthew over.

Matthew let out little breathy pants as he replied, "M'fine Taerae, just focus on the movie for now" he mumbled as he jerked a little when the toy increased its vibrations.

"Hao hyung," he hissed as Zhang Hao locked eyes with him across the couch and smirked. Why?

Because there was a fucking vibrator in his ass.

Before their annual movie night, Zhang Hao had pulled him to the side and smiled at Matthew innocently.

"Hao hyung I missed you!" He had whined as Zhang Hao only laughed and embraced their youngest in a loving hug.

"Matthew ah, do you want to play a game?" He whispered in Matthew's ear as he squirmed.

"A game?" Matthew had asked curiously as he tilted his head to the side. His eyes landed on the device that Zhang Hao was holding in one hand, and the remote in the other, as understanding dawned onto him.

And that's how Matthew got stuck between Hanbin and Taerae in the couch, with half of his members innocently watching a movie and the other half- his boyfriends- watching him squirm in enjoyment.

Hanbin took Matthew's hand and held it tight as Zhang Hao reached into his pocket and pressed a button.

"Ah!" Matthew squealed, surprised as the vibrations suddenly increased. He shook his head at everyone who turned to him. "I'm fine, this movie is just really good" he lied through his teeth as he clenched down hard on the toy for relief.

Hanbin chuckled beside him as Matthew started pant uncomfortably. He felt the vibrations running up his ass, and at this point, he couldn't even focus on the movie at all.

"Hyung are you sick?" Yujin said worriedly as Matthew squatted his hands away. "He's fine Yujinnie, probably high on sensations that's all" Jiwoong's deep voice echoed through the room as Taerae raised his eye brows at the choice of language.

"Ngh," he moaned quietly as he saw Zhang hao's smirk increasing by tenfold. He saw Jiwoong leaning into their boyfriend as Zhang Hao smiled even wider and nodded.

Matthew sighed in relief as he felt the vibrations stop. "Thank god," he mumbled. He didn't know how much longer he could hide his erection.

Thank the lords he had chosen to wear an oversized hoodie that belonged to Jiwoong. His sweater paws was held by Hanbin's large hands as he leant on his hyung's shoulder to watch the movie.

"Matthew is it getting bearable now?" Hanbin whispered as Matthew hummed in acknowledgment.

Bzzz

Matthew jerked up as he suddenly felt sudden shocks vibrating through his ass. He bit hard on his lip as Hanbin lifted him onto his lap, angling Matthew so that the toy directly hit his prostate on repeat.

"Ah-ah hyung," he moaned discreetly into Hanbin's sweater as his walls clenched and unclenched.

Zhang Hao kept pressing on the increase button as Matthew's dick hardened even more. Pleasure coursed through his body as the toy continuously pressed against his prostate.

"He's fine, probably just feeling cuddly" Zhang Hao explained to everyone as Matthew felt grateful for the dimmed lights. That way no one would've seen his flushed face and the way Hanbin slowly nudged his thigh onto Matthew's hardening cock.