〜 chapter five ♡․

Start from the beginning

❤︎

matt's pov :

"venus asks, who would you consider..your best friend?", lia asks, her voice slightly wavering.

"uh...nai! of course, and my mom," she laughs it off, directing the attention to naila.

"shit," nick sighs, his head in his palms.

"do you think she hates us?", i question.

"without a fucking doubt," nick says matter-of-factly.

i observe the screen intently as naila starts to fidget with her ears, something i've noticed she does towards the end of streams or when she gets anxious about a game.

"i will literally pay you to text her. like you're legit making me wanna regurgitate with how hard you're staring at her..and through a fucking screen at that," nick huffs.

"but what if she thinks i'm weird or-"

"oh right as if she isn't the first viewer every time you stream, stop being insecure and reach out to her," nick rolls his eyes before standing up and making his way towards the stairs.

˚ ₊                ✦    .         ·         ₊ ✦  .             ·

aaliyah's pov :

"i'll definitely stream more soon once i get my setup together..but for sure expect more streams from us," i nod, holding back a yawn.

"yeah..and uh...make sure you guys check out aaliyah's youtube channel! she's very close to two million and she's fucking hilarious so..go binge her videos. i think that's it..right, lia?", naila turns to me with a grin.

"mhm, i really loved talking to you guys y'all are funny as fuck and i hope i wasn't too boring today! i have severe jet lag right now so i apologize if i've been spacey but..i love you all so much, get some rest!", i wave.

"i'm gonna head to bed now, my head is pounding, but i love you all from the bottom of my heart and i can't wait to give you more content. goodnight lovies," she says. we each blow a kiss to the camera before she ends the stream.

"i feel like a ton of bricks landed on each individual part of my body," nai groans, standing up from her chair and walking towards the door.