1st type of women

WOMEN THAT PLAY HANDBALL ARE JUST AMAZING LIKE AGHHHHHHHH

Anyways.

Women that play handball give me both like a mix of husband and wife energy. They also have humor and they have friends and they can eat a lot which I love cause food. Their just cute/hot/amazing/fabulous/perfection. I am not talking about me I am talking about the other women I met while playing handball. And oml their not afraid to talk with a player form another team. Mostly after they just had a match with them. Their just kind, some of them are annoying but meh. Their tall. Yes you heard me tall. They can be rude in a joking way or in a real way if you get on their bad side. But their kind and cute and amazing and fabulous and funny and sweet and hot and flaming hot like the sun and just everything good.

BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH WOMEN ARE THERE IN A MATCH OF A DIFFERENT TYPE.

So we got the gentle one that I don't wanna go to rough with if their form another team cause their just so gentle. The gentle one is just so amazing cause their adorable and gentle cause they don't wanna hurt you.

Second is the supportive one.
These ones are supportive even if their form the other team. They will just give you a pat on the back as a kind thing and not an evil thing for like good luck or it'll be okay just relax and smt like that. I like them.

Third is the main one.
The main one is the one who stays the longest in the game or the match. They are the ones who been practicing the longest and know way much than the others. They tend to have anger issues. Also their most of the time the middle one.

Fourth we have the calm ones. The calm ones are just calm during the match/game and don't panic. That's that

Fifth we have the one who has anger issues but the team doesn't know

Sixth one is the left handed one. Their always mostly the fastest one there and their a bit stronger than the rest. That's it for this one

Seventh one is the one who doesn't know how to play bit alway wants the ball and always orders around. I hate that type of person so I'll skip them.

We have the strong one. Their usually the shortest or the tallest in the team. And their mostly left handed

Anyways, women that play handball are also amazing. You cannot change my mind