enemies to lovers

En başından başla

Later with Gwen:

           "Oh. My. God. Ohmygod! You want me to do this? Wow, okay. I am so honored," cheers Gwen as she basically jumps up and down.
           She then pauses for a second. "Wait but why are you giving this job to me?" she asks.
          "Because I have something more important to do."

Later AGAIN-

          I rummage through my closet for what feels like hours until I catch my hands on this absolutely stunning maroon dress.
        I then know right away that this will surprise Miguel. But, it's not like I want to surprise him. It's only because he basically dared me.. right?
       I then look at the clock and realize it's almost 5, so I start getting ready.

____

Your outfit:

*This picture is used from 'Lucy In The Sky Los Angeles!

**If you don't like this look, or don't like the feminine vibe, please picture something else! :)

____

Looking at myself in the mirror, I knew that I ate it up.
I then look at my phone. 'Oh shoot. It's almost 6! Whatever. I'll be fashionably late.'

At the gala-

miguel's pov:

        Glancing at my watch, I realize it's already 6:16. Where's Y/n? She's never late. Maybe she took my playful insult a little too far.. but I didn't mean it like that!
         Out of nowhere, a short, blonde-haired spider woman walked up to me. She had a wine glass in her hand and was wearing this ugly yellow dress that obviously wasn't meant for her. She tried flirting with me, but I couldn't help but think of y/n. God, why do I keep thinking about her?
          "Are you ignoring me? Wow, you're such a tease. Man, this suit does look good on you though," the blondie tries to seduce me.
          "Thanks. Get out of my sight." I say and push her aside. She scoffs and wanders off to go find her next target.
           I then look over to see Hobie and Pavitr looking off to the distance. I walk up to them and ask, "Who are we looking at?"
          "Y/n of course. Boy, does she look drop-dead gorgeous tonight," gasps Pavitr.
           I then look over and my jaw nearly drops. Y/n walks in wearing a beautiful maroon silk dress that slits on her right leg.
           'Typical y/n. Being a tease. A really hot flirtatious tease...'
            I immediately feel my cheeks burning up. "You good dude?" Hobie asks me.
            "Yeah I'm fine," I reply, brushing him off. I can't deny this anymore. I think I have feelings for  y/n.

y/n's pov:

        Strutting into the gala, I notice a bunch of eyes on me, but I notice one specifically.
         But who's eyes were those? Miguel O'Hara's.
         I look at my phone to get my mind off of him, but I can't. God, why can't I? It's not like.. oh. It is like I like him.
         "Hey." I look up to see Miguel in front of me. "Hey." I reply back.
          "Want to get a drink?" he offers me his hand, but quickly puts it behind his back. "..Sure."
          We walk over to the bar and sit down. "Scotch. The best you have," says Miguel. "Right away sir, and for you miss?" The bartender asks me. "A wine please. Any wine is fine," I tell him.

(You're both 21+ of course.)

         The bartender nods and scurries off. "Any wine? Not their best?" Miguel asks me. "I simply like to drink wine. I don't need the best like you."
         Miguel chuckles. "You're funny y/n. Always have been." I try to fight a rosy blush appearing on my cheeks, but I lose.
          Miguel then leans towards me and puts a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Eres hermosa," Miguel smiles at me.
          "Huh?" I ask him. I'm going to be honest, I know very little Spanish. "Hablo un poco español," I laugh.
          Miguel then takes my hand and kisses it. "You are stunning as always; I hope you know that."
          I giggle and bite my lip. Wait. I don't want to be a Debby Ryan dupe.
        Miguel then dives in for a kiss, and I don't flinch. We start making out, and it was hot.
         The bartender walks up with our drinks, widens his eyes, places down the drinks, then slowly backs up. He hits a shelf then quickly runs away awkwardly.
       "I think.. I think I've fallen for you y/n," Miguel whispers into my ear. "Igualmente," I whisper back. "I thought you only spoke a little español?" "That doesn't mean none," I smile.
         We then immediately continue making out. So, I guess I don't hate him? I guess I.. like him too?

—————-

GAH, I love this SO SO much!
Also, it's way longer than the last one, so more for you guys! YAY!
I hope you guys enjoyed this, and I hope you all are having GREAT days!
Love you all so so much!
-Layla
CURRENTLY: UNEDITED
word count: 1506