Chapter 2: Her powers

Skarloey and the others silently following her to where she stood in a field full of lovely red roses. She felt calmer, and she started to smile. Suddenly, a mark that looked like a rose on her arm started to glow red and Rose started to float in the air as she was surrounded by rose petals and bright roaring flames of fire, the boys were in complete shock as the flames died down and the rose petals fell onto their flowers they saw Rose in the air and she looked like a dragon.

"What is she?" Luke asked in his softly spoken Irish accent. "She looks like the almighty black rose dragon. She has the power to control fire." Rheneas replied, trying to keep his voice down so Rose couldn't hear him. Sir Handel and Duncan didn't believe in the legend of the black rose dragon, which made both of them have a sneaky plan to which they would both try to get Rose to leave them.

Rose's pov:
It feels nice to finally spread my wings for once, and since nobody was around me, I could feel free from anyone who could make fun of her. I smiled as the mark of the rose kept glowing on my arm, which I had gotten when I was born, I was the dragon that once belonged to a girl called Akiza Izinski who was a signer and her black rose dragon took my body over.

A/N: Akiza Izinski is from YuGiOh 5ds, and her dragon is the black rose dragon, which is the dragon Rose is.