Final(Completed)

Kai-

If there was one thing I had to say I hated about high school it would be how my dad treats me in front of my friends. He treats me like a child when I'm only 17.

It's embarrassing! What's even worse is that all my friends crush on my dad cause he gots a juicy ass. That creates a spark of jealousy inside of me because they will NEVER have him. They won't know how it feels to pound into that ass. Oh how sweet and hot it is. Thinking about it makes me hard.

But Anyway as I was saying my friends stare at his ass, and today I was gonna have them over but as usual they couldn't wait to see "Kai's daddy" more like my daddy's perky butt.

"hey kai is your dad home today?"

"chanyeol I swear to god if you don't stop crushing on my dad I'm going to punch you"

"What the fuck Kim you can't share?" Said Baekhyun

"baekhyun get the fuck out. We all know you and chanyeol fuck just make it official already and leave my dad out of it"

Baekhyun glares at me as chanyeol blushes. I swear everyone knows Baekhyun is not a quite bottom. They might as well make it public.

"whatever kim you're just jealous you haven't gotten laid in Awhile"

I smirk at them. Oh, only if they knew, they would be jealous that I fuck such a tight ass when Im at home. I take care of my precious "daddy" when I get home.

Bakehyun looks over at me, seeing my smirk
"what Jongin's gotten laid? Who was it kim?!?"

I shake my head keeping my lips tight. Not going to reveal a thing.

"none of ur business Byun"

All of a sudden Chanyeol's phone rings

"ayooo kris-yeah. At 2? Can I Bring Baekhyun?...ok cool see you there"

"looks like we have a change of plans" Chanyeol says while putting his phone back in his pocket.

"What is it?"

"kris wants us to go over and help set up the decorations for our basketball cook out."

Bakehyun rolls his eyes

"doesn't kris have enough money to buy decorators?"

"Yeah but they canceled on him at the last minute and the party's at 10:00 tonight"

Baekhyun sighs.

"whatever as long as you make it up to me afterwards "

Baekhyun and Chaneyol give each other knowing looks

"Eww get that eye contact PDA the fuck out of here."

"Whatever. Are you coming to Kris' party Kai?"

"I'll have to ask my dad first. You know how he is. Always so protective of his "baby boy" "

"I wouldn't mind being his baby"

"chanyeol I swear you have three seconds to run before I rip your eyeballs out and you want see my dads glorious ass what so ever ."

Chanyeol laughs

"at least you admit it kim"

I roll my eyes as we head to a stop on the street where we part our ways. Seeing my house not to far down I start jogging backwards shouting at Baek and Chan.

"I'll see you guys tonight! The party won't start till I walk in!"

"Kai don't you ever fucking quote Ke$ha again!!" Yelled Bakehyun