giddy (HYJ x PGW)

Yujin and Gunwook were told by their manager that they were filming a tiktok today and found themselves in the practice room practicing the dance. They were doing a tiktok to Giddy by their senior group Kep1er.

"Yujin-ah" Gunwook said in a disappointed tone as Yujin looked at the ground in embarrassment, Gunwook was getting annoyed that Yujin could not pick up the dance, he was constantly getting it wrong.

"I swear to god Yujinnie, if you get this dance wrong one more time... I'll tickle you until you remember it" Gunwook threatened. Yujin was taken aback by the threat which made him nervous, he was really ticklish which didn't help when you have 8 hyungs who love to baby you.

"Okay hyung.." Yujin replied back, trying not to show an ounce of fear but failing miserably after he messed up the choreo again. "Yujinnie.." Gunwook turned his head to look at the boy, "hyung please I'm sorry I won't get it wrong again, give me one more chance" Yujin pleaded, "I warned you" Gunwook says as he walks towards Yujin causing the boy to walk backwards until he hit the wall.

Gunwook stared at the boys face, not moving, hoping to catch him by surprise. "Hyung?" Yujin questions, immediately Gunwook grabs him and starts tickling his stomach. "AHH HYUNG-" Yujin shouted before bursting into laughter, "aww the baby's ticklish!! tickle tickle tickle~" Gunwook teased only making Yujin laugh even more.

Yujin was still backed into the practice room wall as Gunwook grabs his wrists with one hand (boy has biggg hands) and pins them above his head before diving in to tickle his armpits. Yujin screamed, it was his worst spot, he kind of caught Gunwook off guard however he kept digging into his armpits occasionally teasing him by slowing dragging his tickly fingers down the boys arm stopping before reaching his pit and drilling in a few seconds later.

Gunwook stopped tickling him after a few minutes "let's try this again huh?" he said letting Yujin's wrists go. The boy dropped his arms to his side as he was a mess, breathing heavily and still giggling from the ghost tickles. "I'll do it right this time hyung" he promises Gunwook.

Surprisingly he nails it first try and Gunwook gives him a big hug as a staff member monitors the tiktok before adding a caption and posting it. Both boys collapse on the couch in the practice room completely exhausted, Gunwook was playing games on his phone and Yujin was texting with Hanbin and Gyuvin.

Minutes pass and there's a knock on the practice room door before it opens revealing both Hanbin and Gyuvin. Gyuvin looks at Gunwook lying across the couch and flops on top of him making Gunwook groan from the weight on top of him. "Get up boys let's go" Hanbin says as the boys immediately obey "hyungs now!" Yujin says at Gyuvin and Hanbin lightly push Gunwook to the ground, Hanbin holding his legs down and Gyuvin his arms.

"Hyung, did you really think you could get away with tickling the precious maknae and not having any consequences?" Yujin teases as Gunwook attempts to squirm in his hyungs hold, they had a tight grip on him. Yujin slowly lifts Gunwook's shirt knowing that his most ticklish spot would be 1000x more ticklish without the fabric, he lightly tickles around his stomach to tease him which makes Gunwook giggle.

Yujin digs his hands around Gunwook's stomach knowing that Gunwook is more ticklish with intense tickles. Gunwook loudly laughs as his hyungs holding him smile at one of their maknaes looking so happy. Yujin presses the tips of his fingers into Gunwook's sides over and over again, slowly moving to his armpits which made Gunwook go mad, he was laughing so much.

As Yujin moves closer to his armpits, Gyuvin held both of Gunwook's wrists in one hand and lightly tickles his neck, making the poor, helpless boy squirm and giggle. Yujin attacks his armpits with tickles and Gunwook continues laughing, screaming and begging Yujin to stop. Hanbin being the oldest sees that Gunwook is obviously very sensitive to tickles and is exhausted "Yujinnie it's time to stop" he orders, "but hyungggg I haven't gotten to tickle his most ticklish spot yettt" Yujin whines.

"Yujin stop for a minute" Hanbin tells him as the young boy immediately obeys his hyung. "Gunwookie we'll let you rest just now, are you okay if Yujin tickles your most ticklish spot or are you done for the day?" Hanbin asks, Gunwook who is breathing heavily replies "I'm okay hyung he can continue, I tickled his most ticklish spot, it's only fair he does mine", Hanbin admired his dongsaeng for being so mature and letting the maknae do what he wants.

After a few breaths Yujin makes sure that Gunwook is okay to continue before lightly circling his bellybutton, making Gunwook giggle as he awaits the torture about to come. "The thing is hyung, you never know when I'm about to tickle you" Yujin waits a few more seconds before dipping his finger into Gunwook's bellybutton and swirling it around making the boy squeal and scream at the top of his lungs.

Yujin stops after getting scolded by Hanbin for tiring Gunwook out (worth it). The boys let Gunwook go and begin to pack their stuff to go home to the dorm. Gunwook lies panting on the practice room floor as his Hanbin hyung packs his stuff away for him. They soon climb into the car to drive home and Gunwook falls asleep as soon as he sits in the car.

"Poor boy, he's exhausted" Hanbin coos at the sleeping boy. "Hyung I'm exhausted too, he tickled me too remember?" Yujin whines at his Gunwook hyung getting all the attention. "Of course baby, here lie your head on my shoulder and sleep" Hanbin says.