....................

I rolled my eyes and clicked out of iMessage, getting on Instagram to watch people's stories.

⚫️_dessiii 18mins

⚫️moneyymurdaa

I shook my head and hopped off the bathroom sink

I shook my head and hopped off the bathroom sink. Murda just blew me. Ain't way in hell he out here posting he outside after we supposed had just got together yesterday. I've been telling him for over 2 weeks that i'm gonna need a lot of help moving and now i've spent most of the morning doing everything myself.

I walked over and continued helping Zay in my room. Zay knows me too well so he noticed I was irritated. "Wassup witchu?" I sighed and shook my head.

"Check Murda story." Zay took his phone out of his pocket and watched Murda's Ig story. He looked up at me and made a yikes face before chuckling a little.

"That nigga tryna get some coochie instead of helping us out mannn." Zay sucked his teeth and laughed while I still held a mug on my face. Heen know we was official.

Zay turned around to face me while we sat on the floor. "Be honest Renni, what y'all got going on ?"

"What. Nothin." I said and Zay shrugged and nodded.

"Just askinggg." He dragged as I mushed his head and got up off the floor.

I got up to walk downstairs to the kitchen . Before I got to the kitchen , Murda and Kell walked through the front door. "Waddam thots." Kell said, dapping
Eli up. I stood there with my arms crossed.

"You mad at me Ren?" Kell said, fake pouting. I mugged him and walked past him, into the kitchen.

"Waddup." Murda nodded his head at me. I stared at him blankly and turned back around to walk up the stairs into my room and get the last of the boxes out.

Once i got in my room by myself , I dragged the last box out of my walk-in closet and pushed it near the door. "Fuck wrong with you?" I heard a deep voice say from behind me. I turned around to see Murda's hands hooked at the top of the doorway while he leaned forward.