Chapter 3- Thorton Playboy

En başından başla

We went there in his car but he is too wasted to drive and I can't drive stick.

I need you to know that I asked everyone before you, you're my last chance to get this boy and me home safe.

Please Lil

Do it for me

Me

Fine but Top u owe me big time.

It's like if I asked you to pick me and Jj up

Top💙

Don't mention that dirtbag's name

Me

Fine whatevs🖕

I was so annoyed at Topper for asking me that but I knew I couldn't leave him alone. I had so many forced interactions with Rafe this weekend: first him bringing me and Sarah home, then him asking me whom I was going to at 5.00 a.m., him tattling on me, and lastly him seeing me naked. I seriously needed to have some space from him, but of course, I couldn't. Because of Topper and because of the party tomorrow.

I texted the girls what I was doing but left out Rafe because I didn't want them to be suspicious about why I said yes. I only said yes because of Topper, even though I did owe Rafe one from that party with Sarah.

I took my car from my house and drove to the club, there I saw Topper and Rafe, Topper seemed tired and annoyed at Rafe and Rafe was rambling to him about something.

"Hey," I said to Topper.

"Oh hey look, that's the girl I was talking to you about," Rafe says to Topper in a sloppy voice. Topper looks shocked and I make a confused face, "I honestly don't care to know what he's talking about" I say and gesture for them to follow me out.

I get in the car and Topper puts Rafe in the passenger's seat, "Uhm Top, Rafe isn't sitting next to me." I say calmly.

"Yeah, he is just be mature you can handle it," Topper answers and I roll my eyes.

He was right, I took a second to look at Rafe and I realise that Kie was right. This man is my type, if he wasn't Rafe I would already have made a move. He was very tall, his eyes were as blue as the ocean but not overwhelming, and he was genuinely handsome. "Oh my god what am I thinking, it's Rafe," I think to myself and snap out of my moment.

To my surprise, Rafe was quiet the whole ride but I could see his eyes on me. His looks cut right through me, he was staring as if he was trying to figure me out, trying to figure my face out. But I assumed that he had just zoned out.

I arrived at Topper's and he took Rafe out. Before he headed upstairs with Rafe hanging on his shoulder he asked me "Lil, do you want to go golfing together tomorrow?"

"Of course, Top, just pick me up at 10 a.m. from Sarah's," I answered.

"Byeeeeee Lill, I will miss you!!" Rafe yelled with a very drunk and sloppy voice. I rolled my eyes, he was so wasted, if not high. I nodded, hugged Topper, and went back to Sarah's.

The day later I woke up and got ready to go golfing, I put on a white golf skirt, a white polo, and some sneakers and waiter for Topper to pick me up outside Sarah's house. When he finally arrived we said hi to each other and I hopped in his car.

"Lil, I have a question," Topper asks me while we're pulling up to the golf course.

"Did you and Rafe, you know, do it?" He asks me with a serious look. At first, I thought he was kidding, but then I realized he was being serious.

"What? No! Are you crazy?" I answered with a surprised look on my face. "Why would you even think that, we literally hate each other," I asked him.

"Well, long story short yesterday at the club Rafe was talking to me about some girl he had seen naked, he seemed really in-," He said before stopping himself. " "And then when you came he said that you were the girl he was talking about. So I just figured you two did it." Topper tells me without noticing my stunned face.