They hesitantly walk over and then bow to him. "We are at your service."

"Good, I want my brat's destiny told right here, right now." Mundus folds his arms.

"We can conjure a destiny for this girl." Enyo said as she motions the eye towards Ravenna. "But I fear it might the mother that can make this happen."

Mundus glares at Sheerana. "Better not mess this up or you're going to be Cerberus next meal."

Sheerana nods her head. She walks over to the Grey Sisters. They set up their spinner ready. Deino sets one end of the string of destiny in the baby's hand. "This will go bad, I just know it..."

"Shush!" Pemphredo quiets her sister with a harsh whisper. "Sheerana has to do what her destiny has given her. It's the only reason she is living now."

"Then she must know what her end is then." Enyo whispers back.

"Listen well and listen closely." Sheerana said to the witches.

The thread of destiny glows.

"Ravenna, now known as Rue, will rule both humans and demons! Making sure both sides are balanced and will destroy her father. Her power will overcome him and all that are evil." Sheerana glares back at Mundus. "THE DEMON KING MUNDUS!"

"GET THAT WOMAN!" Mundus points at Sheerana.

The destiny thread stops glowing sealing the baby's destiny.

Sheerana holds tight onto her baby and runs out of throne room. She runs towards one portal and jumps into a portal.

The portal leads to another place in hell. A small cottage with twigs poking out everywhere.

"Erendole come out!" Sheerana yells. A black demon bird walks out. He smiles as he sees her. "Why you look the same beautiful self even after childbirth!"

She smiles at her childhood friend, but it drops after she thought about the destiny she given to Rue. "Please take care of Rue. I have to throw off the demon dogs away from her."

"Why? What is this child's destiny?" Erendole asked as he is given Rue.

"The chance to save both worlds." Sheerana said.

She looks down at her lovely baby and kisses her forehead. "Goodbye my dear Rue. Uncle Erendole, is going to take care of you now." A small tear drops on the baby's cheek.

Erendole wipes it away. His beak somehow forms a small smile. "She's beautiful, just like you Sheerana."

He looks up to see that she was gone.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(3 years later)

"Uncle Erendole! I don't want to learn about the human world..." Rue slams down her broken crayons onto the table. "They're just puny and stupid."

Erendole flips a pancake in the air and as it falls, it falls into his mouth. "It's good to know about the history of both sides, if you are to rule both of them."

Rue pouts. "Dumb destiny."

"Hey! Your mother gave you that destiny!" Erendole points his mixing spoon at her.

"Yeah? Where is she? I don't see her." She snapped.

"You may be a smart kid, but you are not aloud to smart mouth at me!" Erendole sits down next to her. "Especially about your mother. That's not nice."

Rue sets her head on her folded arms on the table. "I just missed her...I don't even know what she looks like."

"You will, when the time comes."

The door to the house smashes open and Mundus and his knights walk in. Erendole stands in front of Rue.

"So this is where you've been, you brat." Mundus looks around. He smiles when he sees the map of hell, but frowns when he sees the human world's.

"She's just a child!" Erendole shouts.

Rue sneezes and blue flames comes out of her mouth.

Mundus glares at her. "Her power is growning. Before that happens. I have to kill her."

Erendole spreads his wings to black the hell knights. "What if I could extract Rue's powers and give it to you?"

Mundus looks shocked. "You can do that?"

"I've researched enough to do it."

"Fine, but she will be banished instead and her memories will be altered. It was Sheerana's death wish before I given her to Cerberus."

"As you wish." Erendole sheds a tear.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Rue?" Ella calls out to Rue again.

Rue had this longing look. Tears spill down her face. "I remember my mother's face..."

They walk downstairs. Meeting the same demon bird from Rue's memories, Lady, and Nero.

Nero walks over to Rue and gives her a small box of chocolates. "Thought you need some sweets to slightly better than this situation."

He hands her the box. "Ella told me what ones to get you."

Dante turns to Ella. "I think chicks digs the flowers more than chocolates. I could just grab some from the backyard for you if you want."

Nero grinds his teeth as his eyebrow twitches in annoyance. "...you mean the infested dandelions..."

Rue grabs the box and opens it to find orange bon bons and milk chocolate which might have raspberry filling. She smiles. "Thanks."

"Now can I get a hug or what?" The bird demon asks and spreads his wings.

Rue hands the box back to Nero and jumps to hug the feathers of the demon. a faint smell of firewood makes Rue happier.

"I missed you Uncle Erendole!"