𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32

Start from the beginning

"Then they used all three for the curtain and two of them were dummies but sorcerers can now move freely through Shibuya" Megumi said.

"I had some questions for this guy here but I don't think he's waking up anytime soon. We need to meet up with Ino" Megumi said looking up.

Our eyes widened when we saw Ino fall off the side of the building. "INO!" Megumi yelled as he used Ume to catch Ino. Ume dropped him into Yuji's arms and we looked at him to see how injured he was.

"Is he okay?" I asked. "Can't say... he's okay but he's not dead" Megumi said. "I'm gonna go knock em out!" Yuji said. "Itadori! I get it, but calm down! Think about our priority! Gojo Sensei... the curtains gone and those guys up there might've already fled. We have to get Ino out of here" Megumi said.

"I'll leave Ino to you guys! I'm heading to the station!" Yuji said. Megumi sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this but Y/n has to go with you then" Megumi said.

I looked at Megumi and gave him a worried look. "He's gonna need more help then me... If you guys die I'll kill you..." Megumi said. "No worries! We got Mechamaru and with Y/n's creepy strength and technique we've got this in the bag now!" Yuji said ruffling my hair.

"Don't you forget it! I'll see you guys later" Megumi said. Yuji and I felt and started running and I stopped and looked down at the road below us to see all the curses.

"That's way too many!" Yuji said. "MENTAIKO!" We heard someone yelled. My eyes widened and I looked to see Inumaki. "INUMAKI!" Yuji yelled.

"SALMON!" He yelled at us while giving us a peace sign. "DON'T MOVE!" He yelled at the curses using a megaphone. The curses all stopped and Yuji and I were able to get to the subway station.

"I hope we're going the right way" Yuji said. We stopped when we saw a man with two pigtails and a dark line that went across his nose bridge.

He looked at Yuji then looked at me with a deer in headlights look. The man immediately got into a fighting stance and he put his hands out and shot something straight at Yuji who tried to block it but the attack sent him flying back.

"YUJI!" I yelled. I looked at the man and felt a dark line appear on me that went straight across my nosebridge. The knowledge of his cursed technique filled my brain.

'I've used this power before... just not from him...' I thought. The man looked at me eyes wide and Yuji went and punched him using cursed energy but he blocked the attack.

"There's something I want to ask you... did my younger brothers leave any final words with you?" The man asked Yuji. I looked at Yuji and rose my eyebrow and he just looked at the man then looked at me.

'Why's he looking at me like I know.... And he killed people!?' I thought. "Younger brothers!?" Yuji said in confusion. "I'm talking about the two you killed!" The man said.

Yuji's eyes widened. "I mean not really... but... they did cry" Yuji said. The man's eyes widened and he glared at him. I quickly went and swung my meteor hammer at the man and as he tried to block it, it cut his arm and at the same time I sent divine dog after him and he slashed at the man.

I felt a stinging pain in my gut and held my stomach in pain and fell to my knees. 'It must be all the cursed techniques Im using... I still have that random mans, Megumi's and now this guys it usually wears me out... but now that I'm fighting it must be hurting me internally!' I thought.