the child

Was up yall next chapter here. Also, I have no idea what happens in this chapter. I'm writing stuff as I get the ideas right now, so let's hope it makes sense, just like my writing 👍.

Idk how to start the story.
--------------------------
POV:Ranboo

Why was there a little kid in my room?

I slowly crouched down in front of him. He was shivering, is he cold? Did I maybe scare him?

"Hey, are you okay, little one?"
I asked him with a soft smile to show that I won't hurt him and he's safe.

"H-hi.."he said quietly.

"How did u get in my room, Lil one? Your parents must be really scared , worried for you you should go to them"
I said, hoping he would get out of there it's dusty.

We just looked at each other, and he mumbled something, but I didn't quite hear it. My ears must be dead by the concert and loud noises.

"Can you say that agin a bit louder, please?"

"I don't know.." is all he said. Hmmm, a lost child with no idea where its parents are. I must get to tubbo and Tommy.

"Come stand up he should go find them." I asked

As he was about to stand up, all the lights turned off it was pitch dark, only my eyes glowing ass o look around. I sighed and helped him get up. He won't be able to see much if we go out. Maybe I should pick him up.

"I'm gonna pick u up because you won't be able to see where we are going, okay? Is that alright with you?" I asked him, looking down at him.

He nodded slowly, looking like he's not sure but had to say yes. I picked him up, and then I just realized how a  small child he was he must be 7? Maybe... what do I know? I'm an animatronic, after all.

I walked to the door, trying to find a handle, maybe... nope, there's no handle in this door - how do I open this damn thing?! I started to move my fingers on the edge of the door, and it was slightly open. I could just pull it and open it! I moved my fingers in the edge and pulled it with all my strength while holding .... him.

[Should I make this a random Lil kid and not Gregory like he just took the orphan as his own and got attached to it or make this kid Gregory's Lil bro that's why I won't put a name in there I want ur guys opinion on this TY]

I managed to get the door open. And it was still pitch black out there. we slowly walked out and looked around the corner to see if anyone was there. Just to be safe, I don't want them to take him away it's hard enough to trust the Afton guy. Imagine trusting the guards in here!

I started to walk, and he was holding onto me cute. I was about to walk past a room, but then all of sudden, someone hit the window with a chair trying to break the glass I just pedal back, it did scare me but I also didn't want the kid to get cut by the glass.
Who was in there?? They or it kept hitting the glass, and it broke shattering glass everywhere. I turned around and protected the kid so he didn't get cut. He was shivering again. We heard the chair being thrown on the floor and footsteps coming out of the room. I turned around my eyes, shining like flashlights. It was Tommy!

"Tommy!!"I said happy

"Ranboo-?" He said and ran into me, hugged me tightly. What is he on about?
Did he hit his head on the glass or something he never hugs me.. but oh well-

Then the little boy made a noise, which I think was a whine of pain? I pushed Tommy out of the hug and looked at the boys leg it was a glass cut! Tommy must have had a glass shard stuck onto him!

"What the fuck ranboo-WHERE DID U STEAL A CHILD FROM?!?!?" He yelled at me and i shushed him not to yell to scare the kid more.

"Stop yelling, Tommy. You are gonna scare him! It's enough that you cut him!"I said while I tore off Tommy's sleeve and bandaged the boys' leg so it doesn't get infected or bleeds more.

"OI MY SHIRT YOU PRICK," he yelled again

"Tommy be quiet please someone is gonna find us and don't scare him!"
I said, shushing him down

"Fine!- but why do you have a child with you!?"

"It's a long story. Okay, let's go find tubbo, please, " I said to him, and Tommy agreed, and we started to walk.

"Tubbos room should me around the corner," Tommy said, and we made a turn, and sure enough, there was tubbo stuck between the door and the frame.
Tommy burst out laughing at him I gotta agree it was funny and tubbo was not pleased that we laughed at him.

"This is not funny! HELP ME GET OUT!" He's not happy at all, but Tommy decided to help him and started to pull him out.

"That's not gonna wor-" as I said that, Tommy pulled tubbo out, and they fell backward.

"Huh or it will," I chuckled and looked at the little boy in my arms. He looked like he'd about to fall asleep, so I moved around and sang a little song for him to fall asleep.

They got up and walked towards me, tubbo, asking where I got the kid from.
I explained it to them, and they both said, "Ooooh," and asked how he got there.

"That's why I want to find his parents. I don't want to give the child to Mr Afton!"I said, worried about what he could have done to the kid...

"I know who can help us." Tommy said while thinking...

____________
Chapter is outttt wooo

See ya in next one