Chapter XXVIII

WARNING!!!! EXPLICIT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!

** Marley's POV **

Me and Ian have been laid up all day just cuddling. My JBL speaker began playing Nude by Eric Bellinger. I had on a dress while Ian just had on his boxers.

I felt his hands run up and down my sides. He immediately flipped me over on top of him shortly after. I playfully hit him on his chest as he pulled me down towards him.

His eyes were filled with lust as our lips connected; they were so soft. Then I felt his tongue ask for entrance into my mouth. I opened my mouth and began swirling my tongue around his. Our tongues danced around one another for while before I began sucking on it.

Ian smiled slightly before grabbing my underwear and sliding them to the side. I felt as his middle finger entered into my wetness. I tried to lean back but Ian's other hand forced me back down. He continued kissing me as I moaned lowly into his mouth. My legs began trembling softly before Ian slid his finger out of me. I collapsed completely on his chest before he grabbed my head and forced me to look at him.

He used his other hand to push my bottom half up as he removed his dick from his boxers. I immediately felt his third leg begin poking at my entrance. Ian began forcing himself inside me as I gripped both sides of the bed and moaned loudly while watching him enter; the sight was amazing.

Once he was inside of me completely I immediately began grinding slowly on him. We both locked into a long stare as I began grinding even harder. I bit my lip as he pushed deeper inside of me. The deeper he pushed, the more pleasure ran through my body. As I slid down on his pole he thrusted upwards into my goodness. I let out a sigh of pleasure as I leaned back down, putting my head into the crevice of his neck.

I loved how he caressed my ass and gripped my waist. I loved his smell. I love hearing his loud panting and racing heart rate. Just everything about Ian was perfect.

I was jolted out of my thoughts by Ian thrusting into my pussy aggressively. I bit down on the side of his neck while clawing at his chest with my hands. The more he heard me moan the harder he went.

"Damn Ian." I whispered before he flipped me over on my back.

His dick didn't slip out of me not once as we transitioned to another position. I rubbed my hands down his torso as he pulled my legs behind my head. I bit down on my lip as I stared into his eyes. He flashed a quick smile before kissing me deeply. He began giving me long, hard, deep strokes as I scratched his back and moaned his name. In no time he climaxed and collapsed beside me as I turned to face him.

We just stared at each other in silence. We didn't need to do any talking; our eyes did enough.

"I love you." Ian added before pecking my lips.

"I love you too." I replied while cuddling closer to Ian's sweaty body.