"Don't mind him," Nejire said, coming to her friend's rescue. "That's Tamaki Amajiki, the chicken! I'm Nejire Hado! Waaaah, it's so nice to see all of you in person! I have so many questions I want to ask you all!"

Shoji was the first viction of her interrogation. "Why do you wear a mask?"

"Oh... because —"

Nejire moved onto Todoroki without letting Shoji respond. "You're the son of Endeavour, right? Why do you have a scar on your left side?"

Oof, trauma.

"Because my father —"

Nejire moved on. "Are those balls on your head, Mineta-kun?"

"Nejire-san, don't talk to him, he's a pervert," Keiko said quickly, spotting the expression on the small boy's face.

Nejire moved from her spot to the front, weaving through the rows of chairs to reach Keiko's seat in the back.

1A stiffened simultaneously, thinking Nejire didn't like how Keiko addressed her by her first name.

But why did she do that, they thought. Keiko was always formal with peoplr she wasn't close to. Why would she call Hado Nejire?

To the class's surprise, the thrid year pulled Keiko out of her chair and into a hug, stuffing the girl's face in her breasts.

"Keiko-san!!" Nejire cheered, her bright aura somehow becoming even brighter. "How are you?! We barely talked after we came back to school from America! Has your brother and his friend gotten —"

Before Nejire could continue, Keiko slapped a hand over her mouth, muffling what the girl was going to say.

Though she appreciates Nejire's supportiveness of Ichiro and Aiko (the two were very obvious back in America), she knew some of her friends — most of them, actually — are hardcore fans of the Phantoms. Knowing that two of the band members had a crush on each other would freak them out and it could be posted on social media, compromising their privacy, especially since they weren't even public about their sexualities except for Ichiro (and Kai, since he was as straight as a rod).

"My brother's fine, thank you for asking," Keiko said swiftly, pulling away from the girl's suffocating embrace. "And it's good to see you too, Nejire-san. It's been hard keeping in touch with everyone after all that's happened lately."

Nejire nodded with understanding before skipping back to the front. "Wahhh, your class is just so interesting!!"

Aizawa glared at Mirio, an intense gaze that said don't waste my time.

So, Mirio decided to save the little dignity that the Big Three had by speaking up.

"Your future..." Mirio started, putting a hand to his hear as if waiting for a response, but the room was dead silent.

"Is doomed!" Mirio finished, laughing while scratching his stomach and the back of his head. "That's what you're supposed to reply. Dang, my intro flopped hard, haha!

"You all must be pretty confused," Mirio continued, scanning the class and waving at Keiko, who waved back slightly. "Internships aren't mandatory, and yet the third years came to explain it personally."

"Speaking of third years..." Aizawa interrupted, making Mirio look at him and lean toward him as the teacher whispered into his ear.

"Ah! They'll be here soon!" Mirio reassured.

"Who'll be here soon?" Tsuyu asked curiously.

"Oh, there'll be other students joining you in work studies this year!" Mirio said. "Their school insisted that they train with UA students for more exposure and more 'worthy training partners,' so they were invited here today to learn more about work studies!"