Just as he was about to speak, Niki’s voice came from the car.

“Julian, I have been injured and can’t get off the car.”

“Ms. Turner saved me. She was my savior. Be nice to her please.”

Julian decided to soften his attitude.

Suddenly, Lara’s words flashed through his mind.

“Are you injured?”

Niki nodded and replied in an aggrieved tone, “Hmm…”

But as if afraid that Julian would be depressed, she quickly added, “Julian, I’m not seriously injured. Don’t

worry.”

“Julian, don’t worry about me… I’ll get off the car now.”

After saying this, she supported the car handle with one hand and the seat with the other, gritting her teeth as she got out of the car.

Lara quickly went to help her.

“Ms. Turner, you don’t have to do this. I’m not that fragile.”

As she spoke, she dragged her bleeding leg and slowly got off the car.

Julian had just stood far away and he did not see clearly where Niki had been injured and how serious the

injury was.

Now Julian could see Niki clearly.

“This…” he frowned.

Niki’s left side of pants has been stained red with blood, and there were small scars on her face and bruises

on her neck.

She looked miserable.

Seeing Niki like this, Julian was completely shocked.

Without any thought, he walked forward to pick up Niki.

“Ouch…”

Niki was suddenly picked up by Julian and couldn’t help but exclaim in surprise.

“Julian… I’m okay, you don’t need to hold me. So many people are watching us.”

Niki pretended to be shy as she spoke these words.

She buried her head in the man’s arms.

“You are seriously injured. You are not okay!”

Julian’s brow furrowed tightly and his voice was stern.

He walked into the room with the woman in his arms.

“Call our doctor here right now.”

Linda saw her son stride into the room holding Niki in his arms.

She was dissatisfied.

But when she saw the injury on Niki’s leg, her

It was indeed a terrible injury.

not stuck in her throat.

Along the way, there was even a stream of blood dripping down the road.

Although Linda didn’t like Nikl, she was a kind hearted woman.

She knew the point now is to cure Niki.

Th the room, Julian finally let Nikl down.

Niki sat on the chair.

Julian looked down at her bloodstained pants, and his feelings were quite mixed.

She noticed his gaze. She lifted her eyes, with a hint of a smile in them.

“Julian, don’t frown. I don’t feel much pain.”

As she spoke, Niki tried to shake her legs to prove that she really didn’t feel pain.

But before the leg could move a little, there was a sharp pain coming from it.

“Ouch…”

Julian supported her leg and said, “How could it not hurt?”

“Don’t move.”

Julian’s eyebrows furrowed more tightly.

“It was just a small accident.” Niki spat out her tongue with a smile.

But Julian had been with her for so long. He knew that she was struggling.

Under such a bright smile, there was an effort to conceal the pain.

ww

Although Niki smiled brilliantly, she was like a delicate and fragile flower. Julian’s heart ached.

Julian shifted his gaze away.

“Why didn’t you go to the hospital as soon as possible?”

“Because…”

Niki was about to answer. But then she found that he was not asking her, but Lara beside him.

The tone was unusually serious

Lara put her arms around her hands and said, “Of course, I wanted to do that, but she refused. She asked to come to you.”

“Aggrieved are eager to see their families.”

As she spoke, Lara cast a disdainful look at Julian and said, “You are a man. But can’t even protect a girl.”

“Aggrieved?”

“What’s up?” Julian’s eyes showed a hint of incredulity.

Niki waved her hand repeatedly. “It’s not big deal. It’s just an accident. Julian, don’t worry.”

“The reason why I didn’t go to the hospital first is because it is too far away.”

didn’t want to waste Ms. Turner’s time too much, so I let her take me here.”

“Please don’t blame me, Julian.”

It occurred to Niki that Julian once told her not to step into the Graham’s residence without his consent.

“I know Mrs. Graham doesn’t welcome me, but this is a helpless move. Please don’t blame me.”

Niki’s apology was soft.

Her soft words prevent others from blaming her.