Julian’s expression was full of sincerity, which was rare to be seen.

He even shed his usual inhumane coldness, just to save his grandfather’s life.

“Did you stand all day?” Tory’s eyes flashed a hint of distrust.

He looked up at the arrogant CEO of Graham Group, who didn’t seem unlikely to do such a thing.

“Yes, I did.”

Julian spoke sincerely every word, afraid that Tory wouldn’t believe him. He looked at the patients behind him.

and said, “They can all testify it for me.”

Tory snorted coldly.

He didn’t show he believed him, nor did he say he didn’t believe him.

“As a doctor, you certainly can’t bear to watch the patient’s life gradually disappear in front of you and you

can’t do anything about it, right?”

“As long as you tell me where I can find the divine doctor of the Spears family, whatever you want the Graham

family will satisfy you,” the man said confidently.

Tory continued to snort coldly.

‘Oh, come off it. It’s no use to request anything from the Graham family. It’s worthless at all to me.”

‘Only the silly girl, Natalie, treats the Graham family as a treasure.”

“How can you be so sure that I have news of the divine doctor of the Spears family?” Tory looked aloofly at

Julian, his eyes full of dislike.

Before Julian could speak, he continued impatiently. “Off you go. If you want to inquire about the divine doctor of the Spears family, you’ve come to the wrong place. I don’t have any news about the divine doctor of

the Spears family here.”

Julian wanted to say something more.

But Tory stood up and rushed him straight out, “Hurry up, there are so many patients waiting.”

Julian, a tall man of 72 inches or so, was pushed out of the room by Tory.

“Yeah, yeah. We’re still waiting to see Dr. Spears.” Some people said in the queue.

“Don’t waste the doctor’s time if you’re not here for some medical advice.”

In the eyes of these people, the man in front of them may look noble and handsome.

But that was all, nothing more.

They only knew that this person seemed rich, but they had no idea of what identity Julian was, so they

naturally have no fear in their hearts.

All they wanted was just to queue up soon and finish the medical appointment quickly. As for who this

person was, it wasn’t their business as long as he didn’t delay their appointments.

Listening to the dissatisfied voices from behind, the man felt a bit awkward for a moment.

Julian stood in the same place, actually a bit confused.

Since he was a young boy, he had never been so rejected by anyone, let alone scolded by so many people to let him go quickly.

Natalie naturally heard the noise and turned her head to look over.

Unlike usual days, the man with a dignified demeanour stood in the crowd like this, showing a bit helpless.