Niki was a little desperate.

After the bumps along the way, she had now calmed down a bit and knew that the most important thing now was to find a way out of danger.

But who could she turn to for help?

Julian?

The first thing that came to her mind was Julian’s name…

She twisted her hands to check if her phone was still there.

However, before she could make a wide move, she was seen by a ferocious man on the side.

He reached out his foot and kicked Niki at once, “Are you starting to wriggle? Can’t you just wait?”

“She’s got a nice ass.”

Niki lost her footing and fell to the ground.

The smooth and tender skin hit the stone once again.

The men continued to talk their bestial words. She tried to sit up, but her hands were already tied so she couldn’t do it.

These stones were really dirty, so her face must not be cut…

She couldn’t be… so humiliated…

Niki struggled to curl up her legs and tried her best to sit up again. But her legs were weak from the exertion.

She almost…

Just as she was about to sit up again, the man kicked her down again with an unusually playful expression.

Niki gritted her teeth while tears welled up in her eyes.

“Well, you’re crying, it makes me feel like I want to protect you!”

The men next to him burst into laughter.

Niki cried harder than ever.

Waiting for Julian to rescue her? Maybe Julian wouldn’t come even after she died.

He might have been fooled around by the bitch Natalie again,

Despair flashed in Niki’s eyes.

No!

At this moment, Roger’s men should have already captured Natalie, right?

As Niki was thinking, footsteps came to her ear.

“Why is this woman crying?” Jaxton took a cigarette from his mouth and walked in step by step.

“Such a delicate woman, she would cry as soon as we take the slightest movement. The man next to him

chuckled.

Niki looked up with a mournful expression.

This… this man… Wasn’t he Roger’s subordinate?

Niki showed a shocked expression on her face, “Ooo-”

She struggled desperately to tell Jaxton that he had caught the wrong person.

But her mouth had been tightly blocked by the towel, so that she couldn’t make a sound at all.

Listening to the woman’s sobs, Jaxton showed a hint of impatience on his face while cleaning his ear.

Seeing that his boss was impatient, the man next to him slapped Niki right away, ‘Shut up, be quiet!”

A scarlet palm print appeared on the woman’s face at once.

Jaxton was holding a cigarette and staring at the woman kneeling on the ground with no expression, as if

looking at a toy.

“Boss, sit down, please.”

The person next to him got a chair for Jaxton in good time. Then Jaxton glanced at the person and praised him, “You are really sensible.”

He took the opportunity to sit down.

Niki gritted her teeth and stared at Jaxton who was showing his carefree demeanor.

Get

He got the wrong person!

How could this person be so foolish!

At the moment, Niki had a really complex feeling, and fear had been replaced by anger.

After working hard to plan for so long, she replaced Natalie to suffer in the end?!

These should have been suffered all by Natalie!

Those stones should also have scratched Natalie’s face!

The smoke filled up little by little while Jaxton tilted his eyes to glance at her.

“Why is this woman’s gaze so fierce.”

“It seems that she has a strong personality”

Niki clenched on the towel, with hatred in her eyes that was about to burst out.

“Well, now she looks just like before when she was arrogant!”

Jaxton became interested in her at once.

“Come break her leg and see how arrogant she is!”

Jaxton stopped smoking the cigarette in his mouth and threw it on the ground, stomping hard on the

cigarette end with his feet

“Break her leg? The man next to him hesitated and didn’t dare to move.

Jaxton raised his eyebrows. “What’s wrong? You’re quite compassionate towards fragile girls.”

He gave that guy a punch. “You dare not? Don’t you look like yourself when you see a beauty?”

“No, I must dare to do it.”

A smile appeared on the man’s face, ‘But if we break her leg, is it okay to report to Mr. Ward?”

Jaxton continued to clean his ears. “Don’t worry about Mr. Ward, I’ll handle it.” He said in a casual tone.

*Don’t you want to avenge our brothers lying in the hospital?”

This woman had caused him to lose two men, but she was still so arrogant and looked down on everything.

He had to break her leg and show her who was in charge of the world.

“Revenge!”

Hearing Jaxton’s words, a man next to him picked up a steel rod and walked towards Niki without any hesitation.

The steel rod was dragged on the ground and rattled.

Niki’s eyes widened.

Get Bogos

Ho

She struggled in despair, “No, please-”

But no one heard this, only the woman’s whimpering sound fell into their ears,

“No! If you break my leg. Mr. Ward will definitely punish you all!” Her sharp voice turned into a whimper.

But no one cared.

As the man’s steel rod fell fiercely, blood gushed out.

Countless streams of blood flowed down the woman’s pants without stopping.