“So, Ryan also helped prepare the venue?”

Natalie asked, to which Tory nodded in confirmation.

Natalie sighed. Ryan had outsmarted her and turned to her uncle for assistance.

The Swan family’s property wasn’t something one could easily acquire, yet Ryan had effortlessly obtained it…

Natalie’s eyelashes trembled.

She recalled the sight of Ryan at the Swan residence–it could be considered a coincidence at the time, but

now there were too many coincidences. Ryan’s identity surely wasn’t ordinary.

She pondered deeply.

Lost in thought, Tory suddenly set aside his chopsticks and stood up, heading towards the exit. “It’s about

time for me to leave,” he said.

“I’ll come along.”

Natalie changed her mind.

If Ryan had played such a significant role in her uncle’s clinic, she had to see it for herself.

Natalie and Tory arrived at the venue together.

The venue was spacious, with various facilities and even several doctors on duty.

The crowd was bustling, and many patients had already arrived.

Of course, there were also many people who came specifically to see doctors from the Spears family, drawn

by their reputation.

Natalie scanned the surroundings, seeing so many patients… among them were young and elderly, suffering

and heartbroken, all bearing the burden of pain without exception.

She had seen desperate patients before, but she had never witnessed so many of them gathered together.

Natalie even felt as though the entire facility was enveloped in the torment of pain, creating an unusually

heavy atmosphere.

Without any hesitation, she also put on a white coat with Tory and wore a mask, diving into the consultation.

Meanwhile…

Niki was wearing a jet–black coat with a thin cashmere scarf around her neck, her face adorned with exquisite makeup as she entered the medical clinic.

As soon as she walked in, she frowned.

The surroundings were bustling with people, all dressed casually, some even looking unkempt. The entire venue carried an air of poverty and illness, causing Niki to furrow her brow in disapproval.

She pinched her nose with disdain, took a deep breath, and repeatedly reminded herself that she was here to seek revenge on Natalie.

In her mind, she silently repeated that she had to endure all of this to make Natalie pay the price.

Niki suppressed her aversion and began searching for the presence of Natalie and Tory.

She wasn’t entirely certain if Natalie would be there today, so her gaze eagerly scanned the row of attending

doctors, afraid of missing anyone.

Dr. Spears, being the most important figure today, should have a prominent position, right?

With this thought, Niki looked around but didn’t see any doctors occupying a special spot.

All the doctors were dressed alike, in the same positions, without anything distinctive.

This troubled Niki.

She hadn’t bothered to thoroughly examine the information about this medical event before coming, so she

had no idea about Tory’s specific location. In such a large venue, it would take who knows how long to

search blindly.

After hesitating for a moment, she twiddled her fingers, grabbed the corner of the clothing of a decently

dressed girl, and said, “Excuse me, do you know where Dr. Spears from Kyoto is stationed for consultations?”

“Dr. Spears?” The girl immediately pointed southeast and said, “The busiest area over there is where Dr.

Spears conducts consultations.”

Niki felt delighted. She quickly wiped her hands and didn’t even say thank you, directly heading towards the direction the girl pointed to.

Before she reached there, she was startled by the massive crowd. Were there really so many people

surrounding Dr. Spears?

She gritted her teeth and decided to proceed, but she collided with an elderly patient head–on. Perhaps due to poor eyesight, the patient stumbled towards Niki’s direction.

When Niki saw the approaching person, it was as if she had encountered a ferocious beast. She quickly moved to the side, fearing that the elderly person might dirty her clothes.

This action did manage to evade the elderly person, but unfortunately, the woman behind her stepped on Niki’s foot, causing a painful sensation.

“Do you not watch where you’re going? Do you have any idea how expensive my shoes are?” Niki’s tone rose, and she was already annoyed, which made her quite angry at the moment.

This reproach attracted the attention of people around her.

Jaxton Cruz was among the crowd at the moment. He and his group of friends were searching for the woman

in the photo.

As a working–class person, he actually harbored a strong aversion towards arrogant and condescending wealthy individuals. Therefore, he instinctively frowned and was also drawn by the woman’s scolding voice.

He looked towards the source of the sound. The woman was wearing a coat, fair–skinned with a beautiful face, clearly indicating a good upbringing.

Wait a minute?

This person seems to be the woman in the photo?!

Jaxton squinted his eyes and carefully observed. The woman frowned, radiating impatience and an air of

haughtiness.

Although she didn’t quite resemble the elegant demeanor in the photo, her face did bear a striking

resemblance.

To confirm once again, Jaxton took out his phone and pulled up that photo. The lighting in the picture was dim, and although the woman’s face wasn’t very clear, it was still discernible.

Yes! It’s this woman!

A cold, sinister smile crept onto Jaxton’s face. He was already displeased with such an arrogant and haughty wealthy person, and now he could teach her a good lesson.

He could even help his two friends get their revenge while he was at it.

Jaxton almost immediately started walking towards Niki’s direction.