Houses

The four houses have been famous as long as time itself, creating excitement, or perhaps dread, at their very thought. 

Draw the cat eye sharp enough to kill a man

Onyx: Blunt, yet sharp as a knife, with piercing wit and infamous confidence. Senses as sharp as their tongue. Known as the 'smart' and 'evil' house, Onyx is loved as much as it is feared. 

House Major: Phycology

You did some bad things, but I'm the worst of them

Moonstone: White, Iridescent romance.  Infuriatingly, they prosper at nearly everything they do. Creative, and never boring, this house is known to be 'blessed' and 'beautiful'. Loved and cherished, and the most coveted house.

House Major: Business

Sometimes I wonder which one will be your last lie

Opal: Innocent, hopeful and sweet, yet they have a dark side. This house is known to be a 'grey area' and as the 'poetic house'. Even the villains of this house are so terrifyingly poetic and beautiful that it is hard to see right from wrong. They are storms and they are rain and they are tears from the sky. 

House Major: English

They say looks can kill, and I might try

Ruby: Powerful, loving and passionate. Bold and violent and so unafraid. Their force of will can not be stopped, their love so powerful it drives them insane. Known as the 'wealthy' and 'powerful' house.

House Major: Self Defense

 I don't dress for women

I don't dress for men

Lately I've been dressing for revenge