6.

C h y n a

I was getting dressed spraying my perfume when Alexis walked in.

"Where you going?" She asked

"Out" I said putting my heels on and fixing my hair a little in the mirror

"With who?" She questioned and folded her arms

"Does it matter?" I said while laughing a little

"Yes. So answer. Who you going out with?"

"August... Problem?" I asked

She shook her head and walked out. Sometimes that girl can be a lot to handle. As I was finishing the last touches of my hair and make up. My phone started ringing. It was August of course. He's been calling me all day non stop asking if forgot about our little outting together.

CHYNA: "August. I didn't forget"

AUGUST: "I know you didn't. But I'm outside now just in case"

I looked out the window to see August leaning against his car with flowers in his hand, smirking. I smiled

CHYNA: "I'll be down in 5 minutes"

I then hung up and grabbed my purse from my closet and walked out the room putting my phone and wallet in.

"Okay. So I'll be back maybe in an hour or two. So if there's any problems just call me" I told Alexis

"Don't answer the door or phone and please don't invite anyone over without asking me" I said as I made my way to the door

She fanned me off and laughed

"Chyna go. I got this I'm good"

I laughed then blew a kiss and ran out the door. As I made my way to August's car he smiled and stood up straight.

A u g u s t

"Damn" I mumbled as Chyna walked out her front door.

She looked beautiful, I mean she always looks beautiful, but this time she was stunningly beautiful.

"You look amazing" I smiled and handed her a rose.

She smiled and took it

"Thank you Mr. Alsina. You don't look to bad yourself" she smirked

I chuckled "come on. I got a lot planned for us tonight" I opened her door.

| LATER THAT NIGHT |

We were just having dinner. Talking and laughing

"So. After this dinner I have something planned" I smiled

She looked up from her plate confused.

"What?" She questioned

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told now would it?" I said with a smirk

She laughed

"You must love smirking Huh?" She responded

I chuckled "I mean ... Only when it's appropriate for the moment"

She laughed. Her laugh , I loved it , it was like the cutest thing ever. She was different from all them other girls. I don't wanna be single my whole damn life. I wanna get a girl and call her wifey and we build a family together. Our family.

"So you having fun?" I asked her while I sipped my class of wine

She nodded and smiled. "Yeah.. I'm glad I agreed to go out with you"

"Huh look at me" I chuckled "doing good so far for my first date"

Her eyes widened and she looked up at me. I guess she was surprised this was my first REAL date with a female. "This is your first date??" She questioned. "Well .. Yeah. Kind of"

"What's that suppose to mean?" She asked while raising an eyebrow

C h y n a

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

I honestly couldn't believe this was his first date. Like ... August is fucking fine as shit. How couldn't he have been on his first date?? That's like something that should happen when you're like 15 or 16. Not 21 going on 22.

He chuckles nervously "yeah this my first date...."

"Aw well.. That's cute." I smiled. He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow "Really? You think it's cute a 21 year old nigga ain't never been on a date before and he over here sweating cause he want everything to go good?"

I giggled and wipe the sweat off his forehead with my finger "Yeah it's cute. It means you tried really hard and I appreciate that"

He smiled.

| LATER THAT NIGHT |

"Just take ya heels off Chyna come on" he said while laughing.

This nigga done took me to the beach.... Almost 11 o'clock at night and he taking me to the beach. Like boyyyyy what you doing.

I sighed "Better be fun" i then took off my heels and carefully placed them on the floor in the passenger side

"It is come on" He walked over to my side and grabbed my hand and we started walking.

| MOMENTS LATER |

"So what is it like?" I asked while looking at him.

"Whatchu mean? The fame and shit?"

"Yeah like... All the cameras and stuff." "Well the cameras they annoying as hell. I just wanna punch them in the face sometimes but that's gonna ruin my rep" He answered

I laughed "that bad?" I looked at him. He sighed "Yeah .. They never know when to go away like I need personal space move the fuck out my way B"

"Yeah... Then you'd look like the bad person for punching them in the face. That's the thing with fame."

He looked at me "You can never be right" I said while looking at the sand

"Exactly like that.... How you know that?" He said looking at me

I shrugged "It's just common sense. Celebrities are regular people too but it's like no matter what they do they can never be right. It's like they just have to be wrong .. All the time" I shook my head "It's not a fair. Cause yall humans too yall deserve to be right when you're right"

A u g u s t

I was just admiring her in this moonlight and taking in everything that she was saying. Cause she was right that's how it be.

She deep as hell.... She my kind of shortie forreal. I need a girl like her in my life. I need HER in my life.

We stopped and we just put our feet in the water and just listened to the waves.

"You a real cool dude" She said looking at me

I chuckled. "You a real cool chick" she smiled

I looked at her then smiled and started to lean in. She leaned in too and then it happened .. We kissed. But it wasn't regular it was real genuine. She took her time and I took mine. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and she did around my neck. I slid my tongue in her mouth and she laughed and pulled away and put her forehead to
mine.

"Was that your first kiss?" She asked giggling

"No it wasn't" I laughed and looked at her "But I wouldn't mind if it was"

She looked at me smiling

--------------------------------

Hey guys! ☺️ I know I haven't updated in a REALLY LONG TIME so I decided too today!

I hope this chapter was long enough for you guys. Hopefully I can update again Friday night. But if I can't then I PROMISE I'll do it sometime on Saturday since I'm not gonna be too busy.

So yeah ... I hope you guys liked this chapter. ❤️

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

15+ COMMENTS & 5+ VOTES