Chapter 2

*this one is smutty fam~ be prepared*

*your room 8;30*

The sound of my phone alarm wakes me up. I reach for it eventually knocking it off my nightstand. The time on my phone reads 8:30. Hungry, I get up and head out into the kitchen.

"Hello sleepy head" my dad says to me

"Hi"

"Hungry?"

"Yea"

"I made you a plate. In the microwave"

I'm a little surprised he did this for me

"Thanks"

I eat it rather quickly due to hunger and the time crunch I put on myself. After I eat it I go brush my teeth so my breath isn't stinky.

*text message notification*
Im heading over now

*me*
Ok

I hurry up and put on some chapstick so it tastes good for him. A car pulls up to my driveway and I look outside the window. It's mingi. I grab a hoodie and quickly leave the house.

"Be safe honey" my mom calls after me

"Love you mom" I reply and close the door and run out to his car. He opens the door for me and helps me in.

"Where to this time?" I ask, not looking at him

"Your favorite place"

"My favorite?"

"Yes we went to my favorite last time so it's only fair"

"Ok"

"Before we ge to the fun, can I ask you a question?"

"Uhh sure what's up?"
What is going on?

"Were you crying today in homeroom?"

"No" I reply, coldly

"But you were upset?"

"Yes, it's not important"

"It has to be if you were upset by it"

"Well it's not important right now"

"Ok whatever you say" He says and places a hand on my thigh. I can feel my core get a tad bit wet from this.

~5 mins later~

He pulls into a parking space and stops the car

"We're here" he says, deeply. I can't help but smile. He knows my favorite place and it gives me butterflies.

Being the gentleman that he is, he opens my door and helps me out. Once out he wraps and arm around my shoulder.

Us two sneak into the private hotel, owned by his dad and go into our reserved room. A "out of order" sign is on the front but mingi pulls out the key from his pocket and opens the door.